Final

Before You Say Goodbye ( 당신은 작별 인사를하기 전에)

 

" Oppa, Kumaowo for the flowers " Taeyeon said as she smelled the flowers that his boyfriend, Baekhyun gave. She is confined in the hospital because her disease attacked her again. Tayeon and Baekhyun are already 6 months couple and they decided to get married since they already finished College and their parents sometimes rushed them because they wanted to have a Grandchildren.

 

" Are you okay now, Jagi? " Baekhyun asked as he held her hands. Taeyeon always think that she maybe bothering Baekhyun sometimes because he always absent in his work so he will take care of her. " I'm fine now, Oppa. Oppa, can i asked you something " Taeyeon asked as she switched into a sitting position. " What is it, Jagi? " Baekhyun asked as he slowly carressed Taeyeon's soft and pale cheeks.

 

" Why are you doing this to me? I mean, you always absent in your office and see, your eye bags are now visible and- " " I do these because I love you. I can't afford to lose you, Taeyeon " Baekhyun said as he held her hands. " I can live without you, Taeyeon. I wanted to spend my time with the one i love. I wanted to have a big family with you, I wanted to grow old with you and, I wanted to live forever with you until eternity... " baekhyun said as he suddenly cried in Taeyeon's side. Taeyeon can feel the same. She wanted to live forever with him. She can't leave him like that. She doesn't want to see her loved ones crying because of her and, she doesn't want Baekhyun suffering because of her.

 

" It's okay, Oppa. Don't cry. I will fight oppa! Fighting! " Taeyeon said as he raised Baekhyun's head and wiped his tears using her thumbs. She will fight for her family. She will fight because she love Baekhyun som much that she doesn't want to leave in this world and live forever.

 

" Uhm, Miss Kim. You can be discharged today since we already checked your heart and it seems okay now. You can go home now and remember, don't stress too much. It will attacked you again " Dr. Lee said as he leave the room. Taeyeon is excited to go home since she attacked by her heart disease last three weeks and now, she wanted to see her family, her friends, her relatives. " Are you excited now, Jagiya? " Baekhyun said as he finished packed Taeyeon's things. Taeyeon nodded as they walked out from the room and going to their car.

 

 

 

" Welcome home, Taeyeon! " her family greeted her as she hugged them especially her bestfriends. " Kumaowo, Omma, Appa, my Bestfriends, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Seohyun, and Sooyoung. I missed you all " Taeyeon said as she cried tears of joy. " Aww... we missed our taengoo " Yuri said as she hugged Taeyeon again. " Did Baekhyun take care of you? Did he make you cry, huh? Tell me Taeng.. " Tiffany said as she always protect her unnie from Baekhyun. " I taking care of her, Tiffany noona. Don't worry ". " How about if we eat now? Maybe my princess is hungry now... " Taeyeon's dad said as she hugged her daughter warmly. " Aww... appa is so caring. You're the best dad in the whole world! " Taeyeon said as her father lifted her up in the air and kissed her cheeks. " Tsk. Stop that, Honey. She just came from the hospital and torturing her like that! " her mom scolded her father as they all sit in the dining room and eat happily.

 

" Uhm, Taeyeon, me and your mother decided you two to get married now " Her father said as Taeyeon accidentally choked her food causing her to coughed hard. Baekhyun rubbed her back. " Tsk! Honey, just don't rushed them. Taeyeon, you and Baekhyun can think first about this. We didn't want to rushed you two. We just tell to you " he mother said. Baekhyun suddenly held Taeyeon's hand as her whispered in her ears, " What do you think, huh? I'm excited for our honey moon ". Taeyeon hit Baekhyun's arms causing Baekhyun to flinch from his seat. " You ert " Taeyeon said. " But you like it " Baekhyun answered. Taeyeon just shrugged and continue eating.

 

 

" I will buy this, ahjussi. " Baekhyun pointed the ring that he will gave to Taeyeon. He is somewhat nervous and half excited. " Thank you, ahjussi " Baekhyunsaid as he walk out from the shop and drive back home. He decided t propose to Taeyeon infront of her parents. A smile can see in his face. He can't believe that he will be married to her high school crush and now, his soon-to-be-wife. He take a glance at the red velvet box as his phone ringed.

 

" Yeoboseyo? Umma, what's wrong? "

" I-It's Taeyeon.... She-she's... "

" What happened to her? "

" She attacked again and she is now here in the hospital "

 

 

**************************

 

 

" How is she, Doc? " Taeyeon's mom asked. They were scared now because it was the third time that Taeyeon attacked by her heart disease.

 

" The good news was she's fine now but the bad news is she needs undergo... surgery " the Doctor said.

 

Surgery. The word that they don't wanted to hear. They might lost their daughter if she will undergo surgery. They were scared because their first daughter, which is Taeyeon's sister, died because of surgery. Taeyeon's sister has suffered from a lung cancer which is because she always go out in clubs and often drink alcoholic beverages. But this time, they don't want to lose Taeyeon.

 

" Is there anything that we can do besides surgery? " Taeyeon's father asked. " I'm sorry Mr. Kim but Surgery is the only one we can do "

 

As their conversation ended, the door suddenly slammed, revealing a sweaty Baekhyun. " How is she, Doc? Is she okay? " he suddenly asked.

 

" Yes, she's fine but... " the Doctor take a glance at Taeyeon's parents and he look back to Baekhyun. " she needs undergo surgery ". His heart broke into million pieces as he heard it 'Surgery'. He dont want to see his girlfriend suffering. " I-It's okay, Baekhyun. We just pray to her that she will get well soon " Taeyeon's mother confronted Baekhyun. They don't want this. They know but they need to do these for the sake of their daughter.

 

" Can i talk to you for a second? " Mr. Kim said as they leave first the room and having a private talk.

 

" I know this is hard for you but, while my daughter is alive, I wanted to make her happy before the time comes. I wanted to see my daughter happy and I will now allow you to... marry my daughter "

 

Baekhyun can't believe what he heard. He thinks that he is the luckiest guy in the world. He wanted to hear that since he was a young boy, that he will soon marry his princess. He doesn't know if this is some sort of a dream but he realize, it's real...

 

                                    >>>>>>>>>>FAST FORWARD<<<<<<<<<<<

Sir, I'm a bit nervous
'Bout being here today
Still not real sure what I'm going to say
So bare with me please
If I take up too much of your time,
See in this box is a ring for your oldest
She's my everything and all that I know is
It would be such a relief if I knew that we were on the same side
Very soon I'm hoping that I...

Can marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'till the day that I die, yeah
I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
I can't wait to smile
When she walks down the isle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter
She's been hearing for steps
Since the day that we met (I'm scared to death to think of what would happen if she ever left)
So don't you ever worry about me ever treating her bad
I've got most of my vows done so far (So bring on the better or worse)
And tell death do us part
There's no doubt in my mind
It's time
I'm ready to start
I swear to you with all of my heart...

I'm gonna marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'till the day that I die, yeah
I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
I can't wait to smile
As she walks down the isle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter

The first time I saw her
I swear I knew that I say I do
I'm gonna marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'till the day that I die
I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
I can't wait to smile
As she walks down the isle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter

 

 

 

"Are you ready now, sweetie? " Mrs. Kim asked to her daughter, Taeyeon who is waiting to open the doors . Holding a bouquet of flowers, feeling nervous, and a hint of excitement seen is her eyes. She don't want to miss this moment that her life is like Enchanted. That she is destined to marry to his prince charming. " Nae eomma. I'm nervous " Taeyeon said.

 

" Don't be nervous sweetie. You can do it. You said that you really wish this that someday you will marry your Prince? " her mother said jokingly.

" Aww.. i remember that... I was like Sleeping Beauty waiting for someone to kiss me but ...... "

" but your father is the one who kissed you.. " her mother said.

 

As the doors finally open, revealing the huge altar, with their relatives sitting on the chairs, and her father ready to give his arm to her daughter sending her to her soon-to-be husband in the altar.

 

" Are you nervous now, my princess? " her father asked while walking towards the altar. Taeyeon only nodded as her eyes glued to the handsome Prince waiting at the front. " I will give you now my daughter and I wanted you to take care of her, hmm? " her father asked to Baekhyun. " I will, Mr. Kim ". You two finally in the altar as the Priest say his words.

 

                                  >>>>>>>>>>>>Fast Forward<<<<<<<<<<<

 

" You may kiss the bride " the Priest said as Baekhyun removed your belo and kissed you passionately. You hear the hoot of your relatives as you two pulled out, gasping for air. " Saraghaeyo, Kim Taeyeon " Baekhyun said as he stole a kiss to her. " Saranghaeyo oppa " Taeyeon said as a blush seen across her cheeks.

 

 

 

After 1 Month

 

" I always love you, Kim Taeyeon. Forever and ever " Baekhyun said as he put the flowers at Taeyeon's grave. He started to cry as he said " I-I will always love you, Jagiya... " he cried ans cried as hisparents comforted him. " It's okay, Son. You just cry and cry until that pain goes away in your heart " his mother said as she hugged her son tightly. " I-I cant... I-I wish t-that i can turn back t-time... " Baekhyun cried as he can't forget their memories with Taeyeon. She passed away as she attacked again during their honeymoon. They didn't knew that she is finally okay but, it didn't. They knew that God has good plans to them why he get Taeyeon from Heaven. They didn't remove the ring from Taeyeon's finger when she put in her casket.

 

They decided to flew to States so that Baekhyun will have a good life there. He will never ever forget their memories when they first met in high school where he loved at first sight to Taeyeon. He is so madly in love to her when he finally confess to her.

 

I will always love you, my girlfriend and my beloved wife, Kim Taeyeon

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

SEQUEL???

 

:)