Meeting Do Sooyoung

The Marks of a Kingka [HIATUS]

Minah's POV

 

 

I got home carrying my dress and closed the door. I quickly headed up the stairs and into my room. I looked in my mirror and saw my face was red. I haven't realized that my face was still blushing from the kiss.

 

 

"Either you're burning up or you're blushing? What happened?" Jiyeon asked.

 

 

I turned around to see Jiyeon sitting on my bed. Should I tell her or not? If I do L.Joe will for sure kill me. But on the other side I don't know what to do next time I see him. Plus she is my cousin.

 

 

"L.Joe kissed me."

 

 

"What?"

 

 

Jiyeon's mouth was hanging open. I couldn't help but giggle at her expression. I set my dress down at the table. Jiyeon pulled my arm and I ended up sitting down next to her.

 

 

"Explain now" she demanded.

 

 

"Well, while dress shopping his umma decided to of search for more dresses. I was trying on a dress and couldn't reach the zipper so I asked L.Joe to zip me up. After he did he just kissed me" I replied.

 

 

"Hold up. I thought he hated you."

 

 

"Me too. I don't know what to do next time I see him.”

 

 

He hates me but he kisses me? I fall back onto my bed in frustration.

 

 

"Why did he kiss me?" I asked her.

 

 

"I don't know but ooo my baby girl had her first kiss" Jiyeon replies.

 

 

"Jiyeon" I said.

 

 

I sat up. Jiyeon ended up changing the topic to the dress which we talked about for the rest of the night.

 

 

 

 

 

L.Joe’s POV

 

 

“So you going clubbing this Saturday?” Chunji asked.

 

 

Normally Saturdays are our clubbing days but I have that dinner with my family. Ugh. I wish I could just skip it. Eh. I guess I could go next week or Sunday.

 

 

"Can't. I have that dinner with my family" I replied.

 

 

"Can't you just skip it?"

 

 

"We both know I would, if I could."

 

 

"Hey isn't little slave going to that?"

 

 

"Speaking of little slave" I trailed off.

 

 

I saw Minah walking into class. I chuckled, remembering how flustered she became when I kissed her. I decided to give her a wink.

 

 

 

 

She lowered her head trying to hide her cute blush. Wait, what did I just say? I mentally shuttered. Chunji noticed when I winked at her.

 

 

"What was that?" He asked.

 

 

"Well, yesterday I kissed her" I said.

 

 

"What?" Chunji said then smirked. "You sly dog. Why'd you do that?"

 

 

"To mess with her. It's quite fun. I also heard that it was her first kiss. She accidentally dialed me and I heard the conversation."

 

 

"Not bad. Not bad."

 

 

 

 

 

Minah's POV

 

 

Omg my friggin gosh. He's so attractive when he smirked. Wait what did I say? He's a total jerk to me. But a cute one. Come on Minah, snap out of those thoughts and stop talking like a middle school girl having a crush on someone. I shook my head before leaving the class.

 

 

I haven't told Hyorin about the kiss with L.Joe. I just hope Jiyeon hasn't told Hyorin about the kiss, so I told Jiyeon not to tell her. The next 2 classes flew by. I quickly went to my locker and got my lunch. Someone decided to push me and they laughed. Really? People are still doing that to me? I started walking to the rooftop but I saw Jiyeon and Hyorin.

 

 

"Hey guys" I said, walking over to them. "Going to the rooftop?"

 

 

"Actually we're going to eat in the cafeteria" Hyorin said.

 

 

"And so are you" Jiyeon said.

 

 

Hyorin and Jiyeon both grabbed my hands and dragged me to the cafeteria. I've been here for practically a month already and you think if go in the cafeteria but this is my first time.

 

 

"So this is the cafeteria" I said.

 

 

"Yup."

 

 

"Bigger than my last school's."

 

 

"Jiyeon! Hyorin! Minah! Over here!" A girl waved.

 

 

I don't know who she is so it's a little weird that she knows my name. Maybe she's someone from their classes. Although she does seem a little familiar.

 

 

"Sooyoung" Jiyeon and Hyorin said and walked over as I followed them.

 

 

"Annyeong Minah" the girl, or should I say Sooyoung, said.

 

 

 

 

"Annyeong" I said. "I'm really sorry but how do you know my name?"

 

 

"I'm in all your classes. Do Sooyoung-imnida."

 

 

"Than how come I haven't noticed you before?"

 

 

"I normally stay in the back with the quiet kids. It helps avoiding a lot of people."

 

 

"Sooyoung likes to be like that so we let her be" Jiyeon said.

 

 

"Until lunch" Hyorin said.

 

 

We started eating and I got to know Sooyoung a little better. I found out she knows Jiyeon and Hyorin because they usually stay after school for student council. Also Sooyoung seems so far seems like a nice person.

 

 

"So this is the famous Choi Minah" Sooyoung said.

 

 

"Oh I'm famous?" I asked.

 

 

I find it kind of surprising. Sooyoung nodded her head.

 

 

"Kind of. I heard about the blue paint incident with L.Joe. Ever since that you kind of became famous for going against Teen Top. Except now I've noticed you and Teen Top haven't been at it so much. What's up with that?"

 

 

"Oh..." I trailed off. "About that. You have to promise not to tell anyone."

 

 

"I promise" Sooyoung said raising her hand slightly.

 

 

"Well one day I was walking home and some guys pulled me into a car-"

 

 

"That's terrible."

 

 

"It is. But that's not the worst part one of the guys pulled a knife to my neck."

 

 

Sooyoung gasped and I continued.

 

 

"Before the guy could kill me someone pulled me out-"

 

 

"Who was it?" Hyorin asked.

 

 

"You know already. Remember" I said.

 

 

"Oh yeah. Silly me."

 

 

"Anyway" I said. "That person just happened to be L.Joe. He ended up beating the guys up. He texted me , which I find it a little weird. I don't remember giving him my number? He said that I can't tell anyone. But I'm already telling you and I've already told Jiyeon and Hyorin."

 

 

"Get on with the story" Hyorin said.

 

 

I gave her a look. I've already told her the story and I just said I did.

 

 

"Mianhae, but this story is so interesting. Continue."

 

 

"Like I was saying he texted me saying I owed him since he saved my life" I finally finished. "So I kind of basically am his and Teen Top's slave."

 

 

"Wait they aren't making you do anything out of the ordinary" Sooyoung gasped. "Don't tell me he you. I'm gonna beat his ."

 

 

Sooyoung stood up and I pulled her down.

 

 

"Calm down. He hasn't me and no. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary. Only have done their homework or have gotten them coffee. Things like that."

 

 

"But you haven't told them about yesterday" Jiyeon said.

 

 

I gave her a look as the 2 other girls turned their heads towards me.

 

 

"What happened yesterday?" Hyorin asked.

 

 

I opened my mouth but Jiyeon beat me to it.

 

 

"She had her first kiss and it was with L.Joe" Jiyeon said.

 

 

"Jiyeon."

 

 

"Sorry but you were taking to long."

 

 

"What?!" Hyorin and Sooyoung exclaimed.

 

 

Which caused some people to look at us.

 

 

"Calm down guys, people are staring" I said.

 

 

"How can we calm down when you kissed one of the school's kingka?" Sooyoung said lowering her voice.

 

 

"I guess he's really getting into the fake boyfriend and girlfriend thing" Hyorin said.

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"Oh his mom said he had a girlfriend when he didn't so he asked Minah to pretend to be his girlfriend" Hyorin said to Sooyoung and we finished our lunch.