JUNG AH UNNIE

I Drugged by Love

  " my little cat why you so sweet today ...momo-ah ...stop be so spoil...your cutie owner,dont have any time to caring for you now...bianne"

  "my little dongsaeng what are you doing ...talk to cat again? haish uee ah stop talk to animals or not you forever will be alone ...no one will be your boyfriend if you talk like that,they will call you crazy."

  "yahh unnie...i not crazy okay ...i have unnie, i dont another oppa or unnie in my heart..."say me ,my eyes on the floor.

  "yeah right ...if i die you dont have any oppa or unnie right ...so little sister find one who can take care you,arasso?"

  "unnie ...i dont like you say like that ...chincha shiro...i dont want you leave me...i only have after our family dead...please dont leave me" say me in tears...my heart feel hurt when hearing that ...i only have my jung ah unnie in my world.

  "arasso my little dongsaeng ,your unnie never leave you...yaksok...but you must find someone who can protect you in the future...promise?" my jung ah unnie do sign promise finger to me.first i feel dont want to promise,but my finger never heard her owner.

  "pinky promise?" say her.

  "pinky promise unnie"

  "that my little sister,always know that i always in your heart"

  tear start flowing down,why my ears feel that was her last words.

  "yahhh ...why you crying,please stop crying...my heart feel hurt ...im sorry if my word make you cry...shhhhh...stop crying" jung ah unnie hug me ..."im sorry okay"

  "never say that again "

  "okay"

  "anyway dongsaeng,unnie feel want to go vacation at jeju island" jung ah unnie state his intention.

  "whoa ...are you want to date? duguseyo? did i know her?"

  "noo ...i want to go with you ...you want to go there when you young right?"

  "unnie you so sweet...i think you want to bring your special person"

  "no ...she busy right now ...i think she dont have time" jung ah say ...

  "yeay jeju island...i coming!!!"

  jung ah just shook her head.'uee ah take care yourself '

 

 

 

HOW MY UPDATE???