FIRST MEETING

I Drugged by Love

Sorry make my reader waiting so long...bianne

 

  BUS STOP

 

  Uee smashed her bag on bus stop bench.Her bag author nim feel same as 4 kg rice.Uee look every vechile on the road,hope one of them is her bus.'I hate when semester holiday,i has to waiting bus for an hour...so stress and tired'.

  "Ya chinca,uee you want to go back to bangladesh ek? i see your bag is heavy.not add your laptop bag on you shoulder" Raina stare at uee from head to toe.

  Huh...she...Raina the magpies.Why she at here?.I feel lazy to give attention to her.She if start to talk never can stop.Mouth like harmonie and same as my unnie Jung ah...Why i been circle with this saram...I wonder where she get those energy to talk,in class she always sleep...maybe she energy from that...anyway she my best friend so i just accept that.

  "I has mental sick...hard to broke up with my cloth" Casual i said.

  Raina pout .Too idiot uee answer.Watch on her hand show 11.30 a.m.Haish where my hubby Seungho.

  "Yah idiot...i know you take psikology course.exam has pass,ended...you still want to talk about mental" Say Raina,she scratching her head.

  Uee scratching her head too.she grin like idiot.embrassed.

  "ya... Uee i chow first my lovely husband already come...hehe" Raina stood from her sit.

  "Hoi! he not your husband yet..."

  "Ops my... my husband to be...haha"

  "Arasso...daa my lovely friend...careful...dont do anything weird"

  "Okay puffer fish" Raina tease.

  "Yahh!"

  "Hahahaha"

  Haish...jealous!...when i will meet my prince?...sometimes i always dream that i become cinderella.tup tup i become prince wife.so ridiculous haha.

  Uee stepped to station LRT.like or not i has to go there.bus not come.finish buy ticket Uee quickly get on LRT.

  So sorry i has to push you to get sit on LRT.but huh...no sit for me.Uee try to search the saram that she push.who know if that saram mad.suddenly Uee see the face that she push just now.that saram look at her with mistic look or i has to say a creepy look.Uee turned her body on the other side.pretend she busy.once again she saw that saram still watching her.yaa scary i think i push the serial .big problem,big problem.why i feel this LRT like crawled.oh god please save me.

  Yes i arrived my stesen...yuhuu...save,save...suddenly someone touch Uee shouider.ah that saram again.quickly Uee smashed her bag on that saram who wear cap.Uee start to open her defend.taichi.i think that not taichi,uee step ruined.that result when she stuborn not inherit taichi act knowledge from her grandfather.lazy granddaugther.yah whatever,we must show that we the brave person even we the coward person ever.

  That saram fall due smashed by bag weighing 4 kg.

  That saram laugh loudly.

  Uee feel mad see that saram laugh.

  "What you want from me hah?". "you must say before i punch your face" said Uee brutally.

  That saram stood up slowly.wah she is girl i think she is boy.Uee jaw dropped.her skin so beautiful.Uee gluped her saliva.

  "You so brutal..." say Joo yeon.

  Uee breath become heavily.so rude this girl. "!".

  Joo yeon frowned.yaa this steam bun.her face beauty but her behaviour so brutal.so crazy woman.i want to help she label me .my face like angel she label me that.so furious

  "Are you crazy? just now you push me and then you say me ...you so something"

   "yaa...not because i push you,you must follow me like serial ...and stared me like i do not wear clothes...you THINK yourself,no one girl like TO be stare like that" Uee mad,at the same time she scared.even in her university she the most scary person.But when in this situation she feel fear.

  "You so noisy...here your mobile phones" Joo yeon give mobile phone to Uee.

  Uee phone infront her nose.slowly Uee grab.

  "You push ME like gangster.being rushing to get in to LRT like crazy woman...your phone fell rigth at my feet.follow my heart i dont want to pick up...fortunely i got in LRT before it closed...i want to return back your phone in LRT but LRT so full...want to call your name,i dont know so i keep staring..."

  Uee gulped her saliva.opss! omona!...what i going to do? i feel like running 1000 meters without stop...so embrassed.where i want hide my face?.

  "heeeee" Uee grin.that all she can do.her tougue numb.oh god i feel guilty.that result for being so protective.

  Joo yeon suddenly laugh.

  Uee feel weird.did i make a joke? or suddenly my face change to be a clown.why she laugh like that?...

  "Better you do not do that face...i think if the real saw it he will run before he you...haha"

  "I so sorry kay...err" Uee sweep her hand nervously.feel so sorry.

  "Its okay.i understand if girl like you react like that...i chow first gangster girl" Joo yeon leave Uee dumfounded.

  Uee closed her face with hand.yahh! i already make ashamed myself...today in my history i be this idiot.whatever i dont know her.i will never to meet her again and she never will meet me.Uee ah you can do it fighting!!! 

  

THIS IS MY UPDATE ...ENJOY IT