Scared

✯✯ Summer Holiday and The sun ✯✯
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to : Exo- Love Love Love

      During night,the other students were playing some games and eating their dinner but Haesoo were not intrested for playing the games with the students.She quietly going out from that room.But unluckyly Suho saw her tried to running away from playing the games with the other students.''Hey president!Where are going?'' asked Suho while following her. Haesoo just keep shut not replying Suho question.''Hey president,You know that this place have ghost?''said Suho while chuckle.''The ghost might following you'' said Suho again.Haesoo start to feel scared but she keep fight with herself telling there is no ghost.''An...aniyo,there is no ghost,You are lying'' said Haesoo stuttering.       Suddenly,Suho halted and make a scarry face.''Pre..president!!''said Suho stuttering.''What?''replied Haesoo annoying.''The...there is someone behind your back''said Suho while doing a scarry face..''Kyahhh!!!'''suddenly Haesoo started to scream and hugs Suho..''I'm....I'm scared'' said Haesoo and her eyes started to get teary.''Pff~Just kidding.There is nothing behind your back'' said Suho while laughing hard.''Hey~You hugs me so tight'' said Suho while smirk''If you keep hugs me like this maybe after this I wont released you'' said Suho again.Haesoo started to blush and pushed Suho away.''Enough!! I want to sleep right now.I am having a headache with your jokes''said Haesoo and started to walks away to her room..'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter