Chapter 1

Fast Lane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri quietly walks down the stairs trying not to make a sound not wanting to wake up his parents. Who are home for the first time in forever, he gently takes the car keys from the coffee table and walks out the back door with an excited smile planted on his face. Seungri jogs his way towards his 2013 Camaro entering the driver sit with a low grunt. He forces the key into the ignition turning on the car in full blast. The engine roared so loudly that it echoed throughout the empty silent night, he pulls the car out of the driveway and drives away into the darkness.

About an half hour later, Seungri smile widens by the fantastic scene before him. Fast and good looking cars posing, guys leaning against they're cars with girls passing by them who wore very short dresses that hugged their bodies perfectly and other girls who just had a bra and skirt on. Mostly everybody was partying with colorful lights and music playing. This place was where Seungri could be himself a place where there was no rules, no boundaries, no one holding him back and specially no parents. He parks his car and shuts off the engine while getting out the car. He makes his way through the crowd trying to look for his friends but he calls them his family. Still wondering around he suddenly felt a hand grab his shoulder, which catches him off guard. He quickly grabs the wrist turning around with his fist raised into the air until he realizes it was Dong Youngbae aka Taeyang with a startled face, Seungri quickly releases Taeyang's wrist from his firm grip.

"Sorry about that Taeyang" Seungri apologizes as Taeyang rubs his wrist. Taeyang is one of Seungri's closes friend but he sometimes calls him brother since he was one of the first member to join his family not his real one although. Taeyang was wearing a plain black t-shirt, faded jeans, and a silver cross hanging around his neck with his buzz cut blonde hair pulled back slightly.

"Nah it's okay besides I'll do the same thing to Seungri" said Taeyang, who breaks out a smile that makes his eyes disappear. Seungri soon felt relief take over his body just by Taeyang's eye smile. Seungri grins softly before putting his arm around Taeyang's shoulder pulling Taeyang closer to him.

"Let's go see the others their probably waiting", said Seungri what Seungri didn't know that as they were making their way through the crowds Taeyang cheeks were bright red with his head facing down feeling anxious as his heart was beating rapidly against his rib cage. The crowd was slowly dissolving as they were getting closer to an isolated garage. Seungri looks over his shoulder making sure nobody was around, he knocks about three times and bangs his hand on the garage door so hard that it vibrates violently making a wobbly sound. The garage door slowly started to open and stops about half way, the person who stood on the other side was none other than Tablo. 

"You know you should try on knocking softly than banging on the door like a crazy man" Tablo said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice, Seungri cracks out a smile and quickly notices that there was a small face peeking from behind Tablo's leg. Seungri crouches down and smiles knowing who it was hiding behind his uncles leg.

"Hi there Haru" Seungri said as Tablo's daughter Haru slowly peeks her head out and soon enough realization came on her face as she recognizes that it was her cousin Seungri. 

"Oppa Seungri!" Haru literally jumped onto Seungri wrapping her small arms around his neck, causing him to lose his balance by falling on his , Haru buried her head against Seungri chest while giggling. Seungri was taken aback by Haru sudden hug. He, of course, understands why Haru desperately hugged him. It's been five weeks since Haru and Seungri last seen each other and the reason is he's been busy trying to get into college so he can major on his dream job which is being a mechanic just like his uncle. But when his parents found out they didn't  approve of it, they thought it was a disgrace on their family.

   But Seungri didn't want to think back on how he constantly argued with his parents, telling them he didn't want to work at the CEO as a secretary when his brother Choi Seunghyun would take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter