:: members of genuine ::

GENUINE 〰 Check out my new story
 
   HYUK. THE INNOCENT TEDDY
Choi Minhyuk. 281290. Main Dancer. Angelz. Strawberry Pink
 
People often ccomment that Choi Minhyuk is a five year old stuck in the body of a twenty-four year old. It's true to a large extent, because one, he doesn't look twenty-four at all. Two, he acts like the Maknae of the group. And three, he loves playing with the younger kids and has apparently named all his plushies. He's very innocent and really hyper- just like a little kid. s constantly about how he should have been born later so that he'd be the Maknae instead of the oldest- because it fits him more. He's ridiculously naive and gullible, always believing all the lies he's being told. He's an airhead- really. God forbid this kid to be so old but cute.
@ COMPLETE
 
   IZANAGI. THE FOOLISH TRUTH
Narukami Yu. 030893. Leader, Main Vocalist. Infinity. Black
 
Born with a motherly instinct that who knows came from where, Narukami Yu takes the position of the Leader of GENUINE. He is more often than not, very overprotective of his dear members, he tries his best to protect and shield them from the world to the point that it's starting to become suffocating. He really does care for their well-being though. He's rather sweet and dependable though, when he isn't clinging on to you and breathing down your neck. He'll come to your rescue the moment you call, and can always be trusted to keep secrets. He has a tendency to shorten peoples' names and add a Japanese prefix behind- something which is apparently very annoying to the members- especially those who hate nicknames.
@ COMPLETE
 
   SAKI. THE DISAPPEARING TILE
Hanamura Sakito. 030993. Visual, Lead Dancer. Gone. Spanish Red
 
His nicknames include "The Disappearing Act", "The Magnificent Disappearance" and more along those lines. Hanamura Sakito is not the most sociable person out there- he prefers very much to keep to himself. He has a tendency to disappear very quickly without anyone noticing. It's true, ask the GENUINE members- they'd know the best. However, as unsociable as he is, once you actually get to know him, you'll realize that he's rather sassy and a tsundere at times. He's pretty oblivious from time to time but he can be sharper than anyone too. He likes his own individuality and is constantly mad because people always mix him and Izanagi up. Speaking of which, he really hates nicknames.
@ COMPLETE
 
   SYJ. THE HAUGHTY BLUENETTE EMPEROR
Sung Youngji. 220294. Main Rapper. Victorious. Celestial Blue
 
The perfect smile, or rather smirk, always graces the lips of Sung Youngji, GENUINE's resident gentleman who knows how to treat women well. People would believe that chivalry isn't dead when he's around. He might come off an most of the time because of his arrogance, teasing and manipulative nature, but he can be nice too- especially to girls. He can be rather flirty at times, yet distant and cold at others. He loves his twin sister a lot and used to spoil her endlessly. He used to be really dependent on his family but he's recently become a lot more independent and self-sufficient. He's never tasted instant ramyeon until he decided to become an idol. That's how sheltered he was- but he's much more adapted to the commoner life nowadays.
@ COMPLETE
 
   SHY. THE BRILLIANT VIOLETTE EMPRESS
Sung Hwayoung. 220294. Main Vocalist. Historians. Thistle
 
Her hobbies include sensing the mood and refraining from speaking. One would deem Sung Hwayoung as shy because of her stage name- but she far from that. While she doesn't like to talk and would rather step back into the corner, she's actually hiding a 18th dimension personality inside her. The members of GENUINE are convinced that she's some rare comedian born every few centuries. It's such a shame that she doesn't speak up more on variety shows because she's a classified variety-dol. Spoiled as she may be, she's not one to be trifled with- especially when it has something to do with her group or her interests. The slightest insult would be met with a frightening glance so don't even try. She tends to hold grudges very easily so don't make her mad- it's for your own good.
@ COMPLETE
 
   CLAIR. THE SILENT LOVER
Park Areum. 130694. Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist. Snow. Winter
 
It is often difficult for outsiders to imagine that Park Areum is capable of loving. All they see a perfectly blank face, completely devoid of emotions- how could a face like that ever love? They're completely wrong though. She's more capable of loving than anyone else. She enjoys watching the expressions on peoples' faces when they speak of their passions. She'd gaze at them without a word, almost like a lover watching her beloved. She loves skinship and always has an arm linked with another member's, which is why she has the most ships sailing in the group. She's rather proud of that, honestly. However, her biggest fear is to be abandoned by her loved one- and that's when the members have to reassure her that they'll never desert her.
@ COMPLETE
 
   DK. THE CHARISMATIC  ONE
Daniel Kwon. 140695. Lead Vocalist. Kwonsters. Navy Blue
 
Older than his sister by two minutes, he never lets her forget it. He insists on little things like her calling him oppa (which she only does when she wants him to do something). Despite this, DK and Nikki are very similar in personality. He tends to be more of a player than his sister though and opens up to people quicker. Many people say that they look NOTHING a like which they readily agree to. They both love skinship though so many people also mistake them as dating.  Like his sister, he is very protective of the people he cares about and won't let anyone hurt them without consequences.
@ COMPLETE
 
   NIKKI. THE Y BUTTERFLY
Dominique Kwon. 140695. Triple Threat. y Caterpillars. Forest Green.
 
This girl may seem like she has multiple personalitites, and her members would often say the same thing. She tends to be a bit violent but it's one of the ways she shows her affection. She can be sarcastic and keeps a lot of things to herself as to not burden other people with her problems. The members always remind her and her brother that they don't have to hide how they feel about things. She may be a bit distant at first but once you get to know her you'll realize that she's quite talkative and funny. The less formal she is with you, the more comfortable she is around you.  She loves to dance and party and joke around with her friends, family and band members. She is very protective of the people she cares about and won't let anyone hurt them without consequences.  Don't let her NYC background fool you though, the members have said that she tends to be very cute, much to her dismay.
@ COMPLETE
 
   HYEMI. THE DULCET LOQUACIOUS
Kim Hyemi. 020496. Visual, Main Rapper, Lead Dancer. All-Ears. Sky Blue
 
The first precaution you should take when you meet Kim Hyemi is to get some ear plugs and duct tape because this little girl, will talk off. She never stops talking, seriously. She just goes on and on like a broken tape record. She's bubbly but it only adds on to her talkativeness. Sharing stories is her passion and she'll never let you interrupt her story-telling. Yet, when it's the reverse situation, she has a tendency to cut in (and try to give advice) or have exaggerated reactions. She always abuses her cute face to make the other members give in to her demands and they just can't say 'no' to that face. She's always demanding for attention from the older members and she likes to be in the spotlight- which is why she was delighted when she was named GENUINE's Visual. However, as bad as she may seem, she's one who truly loves music and what she's doing.
@ COMPLETE
 
   SKYE. THE SHOOTING STAR
Kim Haneul. 170696. Lead Rapper, Maknae. Wish. Silver
 
You shouldn't judge a book by its cover like they say. At first glance, Kim Haneul looks sweet, cute and what you'd expect from the Maknae of a group. However, he's far from that. He's not the type who'd do aegyo or hop around like a little airhead. He's much more caring and attentive to the older members' needs. He might look fragile but he's much more than that. He wishes to protect s as much as he can without overwhelming them. However, he's a bit of a smart mouth and he's rather witty and sharp-tongued too. He's got a bad temper as well and has a rather short fuse. He's not the most tolerant person out there. Honesty is probably his best policy- he'll never tell a lie. Never has, never will. However, at the end of the day, he's still the little kid of GENUINE.
@ COMPLETE