Final

Etched.

Tao didn't want to go home. No matter how many members came to talk to him through the door, he'll just blast his phone even more louder and scream/sing even more worse. At that Joonmyun started pulling each of the members away and knocked on the door himself.

 

"Tao, it's me Joonmyun. We're gonna go now okay? I have to send the others home cos everyone's tired and they need rest. If you need a ride back home later on, call me okay? I'll come and get you. Just take your time. I love you."

 

At that, Joonmyun turned and ushered the others to move ahead of him but paused when he heard their three knocks. He smiled sadly and moved towards the others. "Come on, lets go home. You guys are tired." But Jongdae didn't want to leave without his maknae and to that Joonmyun respond that he'll come out when he's ready.

 

When they came out of the company, all the fans were quiet but they still waved at the members with sad faces. None of them responded except for Yixing who waved and bowed and smiled at them which broke the fans hearts even more at how strong he was. When they were slowly piling up the vans, Yixing told them that he'll just walk home.

"But Hyung, I don't think thats a smart idea." Jongdae told the always silent member. "Naah, don't worry. I don't think they'll hurt me. They're my fans." With that, Yixing closed the door before Jongdae could say another word and spoke out to the fans.  "I'm walking home and it'd be nice if you could give me some alone time." He started walking away and some of the fans followed but promised to not bother him.

 

In the M's van, Minseok pulled Jongdae and Luhan close to him in the backseat and Jongdae burst into tears. K's van was not any less sad what with Baekhyun and Chanyeol's silent sniffles and constant wiping of their tears on their sleeves. Kyungsoo sat in the front seat, not saying anything and feeling loss and the maknaes were behind with Suho in the middle. 

"Is your hip okay?" and Jongin just buried his face even more into Suho's neck and the latter can feel the tears running down from Jongin's face to his neck. Sehun interlocks his fingers with Jongin and tries to control the sobs that was wrecking his body while Suho was running his fingers through his hair. 

Suho sighs and controls, wills his tears to not emerged. "It'll be okay you guys. I'll make sure of it, trust me." Where the members was going home, the only one member left at the building was opening the windows of the practice room and singing his heartbreak away, sharing the fans agony. 

He played all their songs and danced to everyone of it and yes, his voice broke and tears rushing down his face made him look ugly and somehow all of this just manage to intensify the pain ten times more but if he doesn't do anything and just keep the feelings buried down inside, it's gonna kill him one day and he doesn't want that. He has to do this. He just has to. 

He broke down and fell onto his knees and cried even worse. The pain won't go away, the burn in his heart, he can hear his heart breaking. "Duizhang, why are you doing this to me?" He says a million times over and it gets louder every single time until he's slowly screaming his heart out and the fans outside are weeping their heart out.