Ch.1: New Girl

The Dancer In Our Hearts

Veera POV:

"Wake up, Veera!" My mum yelled from the kitchen. I got up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I got up to wash up. After changing into my new school uniform I went downstairs to greet my mum and have breakfast. 

"Morning Veera!" She said cheerfully. My mum was a very outgoing person much like myself but we moved to Seoul from America since I was offered a scholarship to SM High through dance. SM High is a prestigious school which only accepts the best so it was an obvious decision to move. I scarfed down my food and quickly headed for school.

As I reached the gates I could see many students hanging out in the courtyard before school began. "Hi! You must be Veera, the new girl?" A slightly taller girl came up to me smiling widely. With a nod of my head she smiled even brighter if that was even possible. "Hi! My name is Boa! I'm in charge of the girl dancers." We went to the receptionist to collect my class schedule and I found out we are split according to our talents. "Oh, you're in D7 with me! Let's go!"

Sorry it is quite short each chapter as I am posting this in instagram so it didn't seem so short just now xP Anyway updates are hopefully a few times a week. Hope you enjoy it. Please comment what you think about this? Also, Kai and the others will be revealed in the next chapter, please put up with my short chapters >.<

Boa