Beautiful Nightmare

Unconditional

CLICK

 

CLICK

 

CLICK

 

Bright lights from camera flashes blinding me.

 

"Wait..." a voice shouted from behind me.

 

I ran away as the voice kept on calling for me. Then, suddenly everything around me had gone pitch black. I don't know where I am and who the hell is calling me. I ran around particularly to nowhere until I made a complete stop as I felt my knees struggling to make another step. I pant and pant, catching my breath as if I've entered a marathon.

 

A hand reached my shoulders and spun me around. I widened my eyes as the pale faceless being in front of me started to morphed into someone I recognize. Suga.

 

"S-S-Suga?"

"Why are you running away from me? Aren't you my fan?" said he as a sardonic grin was plastered on his face.

"You can't run away from me now. I'll have you torn into pieces and rip your heart out. HAHAHA" threatened he as his face began changing into a demonic figure.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!"

 

I lashed around hoping to free myself from his inhumanly grip.

 

"Wake up you vermin!"

 

I suddenly woke up as I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. I jolted up and clutched my now bright pink cheek.

 

"Ouch. Why'd you slap me?"

"Uh, a 'you're welcome' would be ok. Girl, are you hearing yourself?!"

"You're like tossing and turning and screaming and panting. I thought you're having a wet dream or something. It's freaking 2 in the morning and then you just had to shriek and scare the wits out of me. To be honest, I'd like to go back to sleep but seeing that you were having a nightmare, I had the urge to wake you up and it's not an easy task. I've been telling you to wake up but you just continued to toss and turn. So, I had no choice but to slap you. HARD!" said she as she waved her arms hysterically like some lunatic on a rampage.

"I just had the craziest and scariest nightmare." I said as I looked up to her.

"Yeah you sure did. Now, can we go back to sleeping? I'm dead tired from all the screaming and stuff during the concert. Drink your water first then go back to sleep, okay?" she said as she went back to her bed.

"What now?" she asked as she noticed that I've been uneasy.

"Can I sleep on your bed too? Pleeassseee??? I'm scared." I pleaded with my puppy dog eyes and pout.

"Seriously?" she said, raising an eyebrow while her other eye was hazily opened.

 

I continued to pout and she eventually sighed and resigned on having this argument with me. I grabbed my panda plushie pillow and went over to her side of the room.

 

"Is the panda a necessity?"

"Yes. I can't sleep without ShuShu"

"Fine. Just get into bed and sleep."

 


 

The warm rays of the sun poured down on me, making me shuffle and cover my head with the sheets. I was enjoying the comfort of my panda plushie when all of a sudden, the blanket was yanked off of me making me curled into a ball.

 

"Wake up!!! It's already 8 in the morning."

"5 more minutes" I groaned as I buried my face on the pillow.

"No extensions, missy. Get out of bed, take a shower and go downstairs coz I've already prepared breakfast."

 

I groaned in response as I've heard the door slam shut. She must've gone downstairs. I'm still tired from last night's experience.

After 2 more minutes of tossing, turning and groaning, I finally decided to sit up; making my hair stick out into different directions. Great. Another day for a bed head and bad hair day. I sighed as I dragged myself towards the bathroom to clean myself up.

Half an hour. Yes. I've spent half an hour trying to kill myself in the bathtub. Hahaha kidding... But seriously, I almost drowned back there since I've been thinking way too much. Gladly, I made it out alive. Ain't you all happy for me? Anyway... I'm now sitting in front of my lovely bestfriend Fai, who is by the way, not very pleased with me staring at her.

 

"Is there something wrong with the food?"

"Well no. Why'd you say that?"

"First of all, I don't think that there's anything wrong nor interesting on my face. Second, you prefer my meal over yours which I must say is utterly ridiculous since it's both impeccably the same. Lastly, you only look at me like that when you don't like your food. So, which one is it?" stated she as she blinked and mockingly smiled at me.

I gaped at her and replied, "Wow. You really take note every little detail that I do, don't you?"

"Well I certainly do." replied her as she continued cutting her pancakes.

 

In case you're all wondering, we're having blueberry pancakes and hot chocolates for breakfast. Yes, I usually do switch our plates, but hey! It's only because she has a much bigger piece. I eat more than her so I have the habit of taking the bigger piece. Hahahaha I am not a glutton! Don't you dare think of me as such. >.<

After a few more debates regarding my eating habits, I cleaned up the dining area. We take turns in doing the cooking and washing dishes to be fair. To be honest, my best friend's a better cook than me, but that's not the point. The point is... She's becoming suspicious at me since I've been uneasy the whole day. Who wouldn't be? After embarrassing yourself in front of the person that you admire, and then having a nightmare regarding that experience? Gosh! I'd rather not see another day.

 

"You've been staring blankly at the television for like 20 minutes now. Is there anything wrong?" said she as she placed her hand on my forehead and she did the same to hers.

She stared at me while sitting beside me and said, "Well. You don't seem to have a fever, and you perfectly look alright. Why'd the blank face?"

"Of course I don't have any fever. I'm perfectly fine. It's just that... I'm worried." I spilled. Darn tongue, why can't you just shut it?!

"Worried about what?"

"Uhmmm worried about my future since I got no job" I said as an alibi and pouted.

"Silly! That's why you've been thinking deeply?"

 

I nod as a response.

 

"Well... Maybe I could help you with that. I've got a friend whom I think is in need of an assistant or something of that sort. Come to think of it, I think she's free so I better call her" said she while gesturing at me.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Wait there. I'll just call her. Just watch a movie or something. And quit your anxious face, it doesn't suit you."

 

Well, she mocked me. At least, she's going to help me with my unemployment problems.

 

"Hey."

 

I looked at her as she sit back beside me. Apparently, she's done talking with her friend. Hopefully, it's going to be a good news.

 

"So..." I stated, nervousness evident as I anxiously wait for her news.

 

She shook her head, looked at me and sighed.

 

"I knew it. I'm not cut out for any job. Thanks for trying though." I sighed and looked down.

 

*BOOOONNNKKKEEEDDD*

 

"Ouch! Why'd you do that for?"

"That's for being silly, silly!"

 

I stared at her in disbelief. Can't you imagine this girl? She just bonked my head after I've thanked her for trying to help me, and how am I being silly? Tss... Seriously, sometimes I just don't get her.

 

"I was just joking with you. My friend said that there's an open spot for you. She said that she's looking for someone who's willing to be a PA for someone." stated her as she stared at me and smiled.

"PA? As in, personal assistant kind of PA? Seriously?"

"Yes seriously. Are you up for the challenge?" said she as she grinned at me.

I gestured a fighting sign and told her, "I certainly accept the challenge."

"Good. You'll start tomorrow."

"Wait. I'm going to be a PA, right?"

"Uh-huh"

"Who in particular?"

"Well that's for me to know and for you to find out tomorrow, but I'm sure you'll be ecstatic once you'll meet that person." said she as she winked at me.

 

A/N: Hey!!! I know that it has been more than a month since my last post, and I'm sorry for that. School has kept me quite busy. There are so many requirements to finish, and frankly, they're draining me all the time... Anyway, to those who like this story, here's an update for you. The third chapter hasn't been completed yet and I can't guarantee when I'll be able to finish it. Comments are much appreciated... ENJOY~~~

 

EVERYONE MEET SHUSHU!!!