Part Three

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's P.O.V

It was noon. I still haven't felt the house since this morning. My mind was somewhere else. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I have indeed done such jobs in the past, but recently I have been having regrets. Nightmares. I see the people I have killed. I can't do that anymore. I won't. I am aware of the danger and I know what my dad can do. It's been enough. 

I walked over to the closet and looked for a pair of jeans and a shirt. Once I got dressed I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet, and I put my gun under my jacket. I needed to blow off some steam. I am furious at this point and I don't want to do something I will regret so the best thing was to go to the shooting area and just blow it off there. I left the house in the rush and got into my car. 

I arrived at the destination and got out of the car. Some people knew me and they greeted me but I was too angry to reply. I just headed straight, without looking around. 

At the shooting area, I took my position and started to practice. I hit every single target, with no problem, my hands weren't even shaking. I have been doing this for a long time so it became a normal thing for me. There wasn't a target that I missed. My hits are always fatal, but that was before. Recently I can't do it easily, the other guys cover for me.  

It's different when you shoot a dead target.. and different when you point the gun at a person. I pictured the young lady in front of me... those brown eyes of hers... that silky light brown hair. I must be honest and say that in a way she is my type of girl... I sighed and put my gun down.

Why? Why? Why? 

How am I going to do this? That was the question that I kept asking myself, but I had no answer to it. I know that my dad will get angry with me if I don't do it. He might even do something. He has no heart whatsoever the whole city knows that at first I didn't think that way but as time went by some things became clear to me. My dad was heartless.

His buddies are drug sellers, killers, people from the government, and so on. He owns half of Seoul, and pretty much everybody avoids him. Nobody wants to fight with him. 

I was about 10 years old when my parents got a divorce, my mom left and I never heard from her. But she had her reasons... there was not a day that my parents would not fight with each other, that they would not yell at each other or hit each other. My dad also cheated on her a few times, and she found out. She just went crazy and left him. The court gave me to my dad since mom didn't want to take me.

When I was in high school, my dad spent most of his time with his lovers. I never really had a good relationship with my dad, but it didn't bother me. As long as he didn't touch me, I was good. If you ask me what I accepted to be a hitman for me? I would say I was scared. He had his way around and he knew exactly how to get you to work with him. 

I finished my training and packed my things. I turned around and went back to my car. I didn't go home I just sat in my car and thought about a million solutions. Time was passing by, but for me, it had stopped. I had to talk with Mr. Lee. The more I think about it the more familiar he is. That's when it hit me. He used to come to the meetings. 

He seemed nice compared to the rest and we had a few encounters. and every time he was so kind and would greet me back. If someone told me that my dad would ask me to do such a thing and kill Mr. Lee I would probably think they're crazy. I started the engine and drove off. I had no destination, I just drove around the city. Thinking. 

The only thing that came to mind was to go over to his house and talk with him. Will he believe it? Does he even know what is going on? Will he kick me out and think I'm crazy? I wouldn't know unless I try. I took a deep breath and turned the car around. I drove off to his house. On the way there I was really nervous. I didn't know what to expect, but all I knew is that I couldn't do it. I had to let them know what the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter