Chapter 1

Who are you? --- If you really love me, dont leave me!

"Breath miss Park! TAKE DEEP BREATHS!"

 

"Push!!! Push!!! ITS COMING OUT!!! PUSH HARDER!!!"

 

Uwah~ Uwah~

 

"THERE'S ONE MORE?!"

 

"LAST TIME MS. PARK! PUSSSHHHH!!!!"

 

Uwah~ Uwah~

 

"Congratulations! They're twins! Male and female!"

 

Yoon Hyun sighed in relif and passed out slowly.

 

__________________________________

 

-A FEW HOURS LATER-

 

"MY BABIES! WHERE ARE MY BABIES?!" Park Yoon Hyun woke up looking around desperately, trying to see if she could see her babies.

 

"I'm sorry Ms. Park... One of the babies... Died..." a nurse told her, trying to hold back her tears.

 

"No... No! No!! No!!! Nooooo!!! NO!!! I GAVE BIRTH TO THEM! WHERE ARE THEY?!" Yoon Hyun begged the nurse to let her see her babies.

 

Another nurse came in, carrying a newborn infant in her arms. The infant was wraped around with a light blue blanket.

 

"It's okay Ms. Park..." the nurse tried to sooth the girl who was only 18. Having to suffer thru many hardships being pregnant at a young age, Yoon Hyun didnt want all of those sufferings to go in vain.

 

The nurse slowly gave the baby boy to his mother. Yoon Hyun had him in her arms, craddling him slowly.

 

Yoon Hyun smiled slightly.

 

"I'll call you... Hyeon Bin... Park Hyeon Bin..." she said to the baby sleeping in her arms. She watched the baby as it was sleeping.

 

The first nurse slowly walked out of the hospital room. Hoping not to disturb the girl and the other nurse.

 

 

________________________

 

OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL ROOM....

 

"Tsk. You killed the other twin?" Park Eun Seung, Yoon Hyun mother asked the nurse that came out of the room.

 

The nurse timidly nodded, not wanting to look at the womans face.

 

The woman merely sneered and passed an envelope to the nurse.

 

"Thanks for your hard work."

 

And the nurse walked away in guilt. She opened the envelope to see 1,000,000,000 WON in it. The nurse looked at the money and started to cry in guilt. She couldnt help but be disappointed in herself. She knew this was so wrong. But... It IS the only way...

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

Hahaha~ Chapter 1 done! Im sry if its confusing! Coments are loved! :)