Volume II; part i

Last Fantasy ✡ The Sorcerers
 
VOLUME II: Overnight please..? 

 

No one has ever entered Jaekyung’s lab before.

 

               She personally built it for her protection and for herself only. There were neither doors nor windows. Why? Simply because she’s the only one who can and must enter the lab. It was only built for her to enter because the only way to enter is by teleportation, and only a few sorcerers can do that. No one from her own kind would surely enter her lab since she’s the only one who knows about this and some of her knights that she’s brought before. It is very precious to her for all her valuable inventions and dangerous stuff are in there, so if put to wrong hands, things would go ugly.

Right now, there was a man sitting inside her cupboard and it was bothering her. She thought of all things how he could’ve come inside her lab and how he was out to destroy her and–

“Uhm..” The man subtly went outside of the cupboard and dust himself off, “I’m sorry for.. barging in.. I didn’t mean to..”

“HOW!?”

He flinched noticeably from the loudness of her voice, and it made him grew scared. “W-what?”

The princess took deep breaths and calmed herself down, “I asked, how did. You. Come. In.”

 

Venom was dripping from her voice and the man gulped from fear. The room suddenly went hot and he was sweating like a pig.

“I-I..I’m sorry I didn’t.. I just..” He made these weird hand gestures as he tried to speak, but no words came out and only stutters.

The princess pushed her hair back in annoyance, “Look, I don’t have time for this and my life is in great danger right now. So it would be very nice of you to just get out of my lab.” She paused, “I would not bother to ask you not a single questions how you came inside my lab, just leave quietly.” She ended her speech with a contented sigh on her lips.

With enough courage and a tiny voice, he stepped up to her, “Here’s the thing, I don’t know how.”

 

Silence.

“WHAT!?!?” Fire erupted again from the princess. So much for being calm..

“W-well, I’ve been stuck here for hours you see, a-and I just can’t find a way back!”

Jaekyung looked horrid. She could already feel that she’s losing it. Even a strand of her hair was falling.

She took a really deep breath and started muttering under her breath, “Well, it’s okay. You know, It’s life. I won’t even bother. I’ll just sleep and everything would be fine tomorrow–“

The boy cleared his throat quite loudly, “Uhm.. So... H-hey! Where are you going!”

Jaekyung her heels and went to her bedroom when a hand was placed onto her shoulders and turned her around. Her brief happiness went crashing down when she realized everything was not really a dream.

She sighed for the umpteenth time today and she understood that today was not really her day, “Listen, I don’t really know what to do either. I have bigger problems on my own and I just want to sleep.”

The boy look flustered from what she said and got tongue-tied for the girl's bravery. On the other hand, Jaekyung looked guilty and she wanted to tell him it just slipped out of .

“I-I’m sorry,” She pondered for a minute before slumping her shoulders. She groaned inwardly before coming to a decision, “You can stay.”

 

Jinyoung choked on his saliva and started having a cough fit. The girl look flushed since she doesn’t know what to do. Hence, she stood there awkwardly as she waits for him to calm down.

“R-really?” He asked, eyes widening.

She sighed, “ONLY for a night and IF you promise you would cooperate with me.”

“Why, of course! Thank you! Thank you so much!!” Jinyoung opened his arms and approached her, but she only rolled her eyes at him. She her heels and went to the bedroom.

 

Jinyoung, still had his arms open, slowly wrapped his arms around him and decided to just follow the girl.

 

------------

 

The two stood inside the room albeit uncomfortably, nothing but silence filled the room. The room suddenly felt small even though it's as big as a football field.

Until Jinyoung decided to break the uncomfortable silence.

 

“Oh, but... there’s only one bed.”

 

 

 



nae-gyu-ya's Notes: Second chapter's up! And uhh.. I took too long to post it huh? Sorry, I got pretty busy this week. I am finally preparing for school. ;-;

Well, on the other hand! LAST ROMEo HUHUHUHUHUHUUHU

OKAY BAI.

See you on the next chapter! Don't forget to comment!