Final

Sugarjacket

"So it's a flock of birds not a herd?"

"Yeah, herds are for sheep and cows and ."

"Then why is a group of crows called a murder? And why do they get their own group name instead of being a flock?" Jongdae's brow creased as he stared blankly at the workbook in front of him.

Kris stared equally blankly at the text before shrugging. "The English language can be a bit weird sometimes. Maybe in the olden days, crows were considered more important or something."

Jongdae sighed in frustration at Kris's less-than-helpful answer, throwing down his pen in defeat. "I at this."

"No you don't." Kris stated, firmly sticking the writing implement back into the younger male's hand.

"Yes I do- Stop lying already DuiZhang. As leader you should be honest with your group members at all times."

"But I am-."

"No, you're not. You're dying to tell me how much I at English."

"But really ChenChen.. you're fine. You just need more prac-."

"Stop, how do you say it, ah, sugerjacketing it!"

"Pfft."

"...what."

"It's sugarcoating Jongdae, not sugarjacketing."

"…I knew that."

The leader only smirked in response before slowly pencilling "sugercoat" in the corner of the textbook. Jongdae glared at the offending word. Kris paused and his brows knitted together. "Is this how you spell it?"

He received an incredulous look in reply and only just managed to catch the dictionary that followed seconds later. The leader ruffled through the pages and nodded with relief. "Yeah that's what I thought... Okay good job Kris." 

Jongdae watched his DuiZhang pat himself on the shoulder with increasing disbelief and amusement. "Sometimes I wonder if I should even be asking you for help."

"Of course you should be. I'm the best at English in this cohort. I'll test you on this chapter tomorrow." Kris patted his friend's head, ignoring the resulting hiss and strutted out of the room.

"You know, you look ridiculous when you try to act like a runway model!" Jongdae yelled after the leader's retreating figure.

"Ouch, I think you need to *sugerjacket* your words a little, ChenChen." Kris's smirk, if possible, stretched wider.

The pencil Kris had previously placed in Jongdae's hand snapped.

__________

Jongdae is temperamental and Kris is a smirk-y little (in the best way possible).

Well that's that- I hope you enjoyed this word vomit from yours truly! :D