Chapter 7

my first love

YG's thoughts

ah, all these young love are everywhere ~ but Sandara & Taeyang really have real love for each other , like when i meet Lee Eun-ju . Experiencing hardships together will strengthen their love and will make them think more. in this relationship, they will either make it or break it . its a risk that i am willing to take . Together, next time, they will be a great couple , and i care more about my artistes thn this entertainment company . Taeyang is like my dongseng, he confided in me when he had a fight with jiyong or when he couldnt talk to jiyong about it . i care for him as much as i care for my real family ,

------------------------------------

The next day, before the usual scheduled practices, YG called for Dara .

YG : "Dara, i know everything between you and youngbae already . Do you really love him ?"

Dara : " president, er.. yes, i really love him . He's so warm as a friend, and i can confide in him whenever i am sad and he will listen to me and slowly i became attracted to him ."

YG : " Dara, will you have Taeyang as your boyf if i allowed you to ?"

Dara : " yes of course ! "

-dara gets sent out of the room suddenly and went to practice feeling confused-

YG calls Taeyang to his room .

YG : youngbae, i've talked to Dara about it . "

Taeyang : " what did she say ?!"

YG : " She would like to have you as her boyf if i allowed her to ."

Taeyang : " ohmygosh ! YG, how do i ask her about it ? "

-YG talks to Taeyang and they sent textes to BIGBANG and 3 girls of 2NE1 about the plan-

At Night

The girls of 2NE1 went out shopping . CL & minzy had suggested shopping together and the unnies agreed .

They went into a shop which sells dresses and park bom said that she will pick out for them and pay for them .

Each of them bought a pretty dress, especially Dara's dress . It was light blue and a has a low collar line and its glittering . The dress, worn on Dara, gives her a very pretty look even though it looks plain and normal at first sight .

Next, CL brought them to an acessories shop and bought them acessories too ! Dara had matching nice dark blue coloured earrings and necklace.

-

All the time they were shopping, the BIGBANG boys were in 2NE1's dorm decorating like crazy .

There was a BIG " Will you marry me?" banner hung up by GD that can be seen when you go right in .

and there were pink rose petals everywhere . Seungri had bought them and was tossing them around .

Daesung had cooked a meal for the two of them, since he was the one that can cook properly as he was on Family Outing .

Taeyang was busy asking his manager to help him buy flowers as a present to Dara while he was wearing a suit .

-

2NE1 members had played 'truth or dara' in their van while going shopping and since dara had chosen dare, Minzy told her to dress up in that new dress and her acessories and go home like that . Dara agreed .

-

Taeyang got a text that they were coming back and reaching in 10 mins . He stood at the end of the living room while the rest hid behind the door and their hands are full of rose petals . When 2NE1 arrived, Dara walked in front . She opened the door, and suddenly there were shoutings and rose petals rained down on her. the four BIGBANG members ran out before the lights were . Dara the lights and she saw Taeyang standing and looking stright at her while holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands , He simply asked : " Sandara Park, will you be my girlfriend ? "  Dara suddenly was reminded of the talk with YG just now and she finally understands what it was all about . She shouts :" YES, YES, a thousand times yes ! i love you Dong Young-bae ! "

Taeyang of course, was elated and walked over and handed her her flowers and whispered "saranghae Dara..."

They ate at the living room where Daesung had cooked , as the restaurants were all fully booked .

This marks their first day together as a couple ~