The Past

Dark Seclusion

 

Jessica landed at the headquarters.

"Agent 14, send someone to clear up the train station asap." Jessica said to a blonde that was waiting next to her desk as she entered her office. She removed her gears and placed them in a safe.

"Roger. " Agent 14 replied and disappeared.

Jessica went round to her computer and started running the database.

(Red Flame.. Red flame.. Where is it- Aha.)

Jessica came across a profile.

Code Name: Red Flame

Disclosed Age: 23 years old

Under: Anti-government

Best known for: Casual Combat

Most used tool: Stones and pebbles

Real Identity: Unknown

The only picture provided was a really blurry one of a tall man man in a cafe with sunglasses on, but Jessica could make it out from the silhouette that it was him. She put her computer on sleep mode and left her office to head to the General’s.

---

Taecyeon arrived at the base’s entrance in a dented and old Honda.

(Damn, this car . I must remind myself to demand for transport next time after a mission so I wouldn’t have to steal random cars from the roadside..) Taecyeon thought to himself as he leaned his body on the metal plate.

The elevator opened. He went back round to grab the unconscious criminal from the boot of the car. He lugged the man on his shoulder and took the elevator to the base.

“Khun! Help me with this pile of !” Taecyeon huffed as he threw Black Mole on the floor.

“Whoa rough day Flame?” Nichkhun questioned as he lugged the unconscious body onto his shoulder.

“There was a girl-” Taecyeon started to explain.

“Okay that’s enough I get it.” Nichkhun cut in and quickly shut him up. Nichkhun knew his history of difficult females. Taecyeon shook his head and popped a pill that he kept in his pocket.

“Acting up again?” Nichkhun commented as they walked together to the interrogation room.

“Yeah slightly.” Taecyeon took a bottle of water from the desk before following Nichkhun into the questioning room. They buckled Black Mole onto an electric chair and stuck beepers all over his body.

“Check his pockets, he may have weapons.” Taecyeon said as he was setting up the computer that the beepers were controlled from.

“Lock and load mate.” Nichkhun smirked and tightened the last of the chains and switched on the lasers around the electric chair.

“Get the boss, this is going to be a long session hah.” Taecyeon smiled.

---

Jessica knocked on the door.

“Come in.” came a deep voice.

Jessica opened the door and stepped into the office. She walked towards the General and placed the microchip on the desk and took a step backwards.

“Good job Ice Blade. Your wage will be transferred to your account by tomorrow morning. You can cash it out by Wednesday. I need the report by tomorrow. Dismissed.”

“Thanks General.” Jessica bowed slightly and left the office.

(Time to write the report.. I should go grab a cup of coffee.)

Jessica went to her office, got her laptop and removed all her weapons from her body except for the blade behind her neck and the dagger in her boots. She grabbed her keys from the desk and went to grab her car.

---

She unlocked her red Volvo XC60 SUV and loaded her laptop in the back seat and got into the driver’s seat. She sat there for awhile trying to think.

(This car is mine. This is my car. Whoa. This job really does pay well.) Everything was quite surreal to her. She started up her car and drove to the nearest Starbucks.

Jessica got a Venti Caramel Frap and sat at a corner of the café. She switched on her laptop and took a sip of coffee. She still thought it was quite unbelievable that she was in this predicament. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

~Flashback~

The big black man stabbed her father repeatedly over and over again. Her mother was bruised, unconscious and tied to a chair. Blood was everywhere. 15 year old Jessica felt weak. She was hidden underneath the bed. What was she to do? She couldn’t possibly scream because it would blow her cover. Was she just going to see her parents get killed in front of her? She was stricken with fear. She heard the cries of her father as he was tortured.

“Come here boy. Get the guns.” A deep husky voice spoke. A boy, not more than 18 years old picked up the guns unsteadily. He trembled.

“Take your kill. That’s the only way you can join us. Do it.” The voice was demanding and strict.

The boy slowly raised his hands and pointed the gun at MY FATHER. He pulled the trigger. I wanted to scream so bad. I was bawling out my eyes while covering my mouth. My father was killed in front of me.

“Leave the dead man and get the lady. Prepare the car.” The voice stated darkly. Everyone slowly left the room except for the boy.

“I’m so sorry..” He kneeled down beside my father and prayed. Then he left the room.

Hours past and Jessica was still under the bed. She was paralysed with fear. Soon the cops and CID arrived. The leader of the team found Jessica and brought her out.

“Join us, we will help you take revenge for you parents.” The man assured Jessica. Jessica nodded.

~End Flashback~

Jessica opened her eyes slowly and a tear ran down her cheek.

---

I am so sorry guys!!!!!!!!! I swear that I thought I published this chapter before I went MIA but it turns out that I accidentally hid this chapter!!!!! I can't apologise enough! I already have the next chapter done so I will post it up in awhile!!! And I'm sorry for going missing so long because school was hectic but I finally finished my year end exams so I shall concentrate on writing now!

I don't know how I can apologise enough and I know this chapter cannot make up for being gone for so long but I hope you like it!!! 

*bows a million times* Sorry again!!!