Mad In The Morning

Dark Seclusion

Jessica's POV

My bracelet lit up. There's a new mission. I have to get to the head quarters immediately. I clicked on the switch next to my bed and the painting that hung on the wall shifted up. I opened the safe hidden behind it in the wall. What do I need today? I don't know what mission is assigned to me yet... To be safe I took a gun and slide it into a pocket attached on my thigh under my dress. I guess a few hand knives won't hurt, I took 3 out from the safe. I put one in my boots, one attached on my other thigh and one in my handbag. I have to get going. Oh wait yes, I forgot the razor blade. I attached it to the back of my neck and let my hair fall loosely over it. You must be wondering who am I? Oh I'm Jessica, code name Ice blade. I work for the government and an undercover agent. See you around.

The door slammed behind the blonde. 

 

Taecyeon's POV

I've been trying to crack this the whole night. The firewall is tight and there are high security robots monitoring the program's every move. Maybe if I jabbed in Caroline's codes.. Finally! Now let’s see what’s happening recently. Black Mole is on the move. That son of a gun. I almost killed him the other time. That has so many lackeys and bodyguards it's so difficult to even get near him. So he’s after the microchip this time? I have to report this to the boss. He’ll know what to do. I took a hand gun and slide it at the back of my pants. Time to go. Oh before I forget. Sup? I’m Taec, code name Red Flame. I’m an assassin and I work for a society that is intent on overthrowing the government. See you around.

He scanned his hand on the sensor and disappeared into the alley once the door opened.

--------------------

Hey guys, this is a pre-chapter but yes you can call it chapter 1. Jessica lives in a hotel in South Korea controlled by the government so imagine her room like it's really elegant and high class. Taecyeon is stationed at an underground base that is located somewhere in New York and the entrance is a very secluded back alley.

This will be THE ONLY short chapter in this series because I wrote this "chapter" to sort of give you an overview of their daily routine and what they do. I could have done this in the foreword but I didn't want the foreword to look like a short chapter.

xx