Better Than Yesterday ♥

Better Than Yesterday ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite hectic schedules of the one and only Baddest Female, she never forgets about her personal project, her charity works. Who thinks that Lee Chaerin, a total performer, a wild one on stage, an awesome leader of 2ne1 go to charity everytime that she has a free time? Instead of having rest, she will choose to visit a charity. Lee Chaerin is a strong lady and looked like a workaholic but deep inside, she really has a good and soft heart.

On the other hand, Bang Yongguk has the same too. Both of them are the main rapper and the leader of their group. They’ve just finished their world tour yesterday and now, they decided to visit a charity.

The weather is fine today, not that sunny and also not that cold. It’s a perfect day to go outside and explore. Chaerin decided to go outside the building together with their manager of course. Her fellow members are too tired to come with her because they just got home from the world tour concert. They are suffering jet lag.

Before they go to their destination, first, they bought groceries for the children. After 20 minutes of ride, they finally arrived.

 

“Ahjushii, can you just pick me up later? I’ll just text you.” Chaerin said to their manager. They went out of the car and get the groceries.

“Okay, make sure that you’ll eat lunch. Arasso?” The manager said as they walked inside the charity. A lady saw them and immediately helped them to carry the groceries. They greeted and thanked the lady.

Chaerin nodded, “Neh ahjusshi, I’m not a child anymore.” Then she chuckled.

“Okay, I’ll go now. Take care.”

“Neh.” Then they bid their goodbyes. She faced the lady and hugged her.

“Good day Lee Chaerin-shii.” The lady greeted again.

Chaerin bowed, “Good day Mrs. Won, this is for the children, we just came back yesterday from our world concert, is it okay to visit them?” she asked as she gave Mrs. Won a bright smile.

“Of course, let’s go inside.”

 

At first, Chaerin doubted to come because it’s only 9 o’clock in the morning but she was too excited to see Yongrin. It’s the baby who was found outside the door of the charity. It’s almost 6 months since she visited so she really missed the baby so much.

The blonde girl ran the moment she saw the children. She hugged them tight and the children keep in clinging at her. They keep on saying sweet words like ‘Unnie, I miss you!’ and others. The blonde will quickly reply that she missed them too.

After playing with the children, Mrs. Won and the other charity members told the children not to play with Chaerin too much because she’s from a world tour concert but it only caused the children to get more talkative. They are asking if how was the concert.

The blonde answered their question enthusiastically. Later on, Chaerin bid her goodbye to the children and said that she’ll come back soon. Chaerin went outside the playground and go the baby’s room which is where Yongrin is.

 

•••

 

It was before lunch when Yongguk decided to go at the charity. He’s from the other charity, a charity for sick children. Yongguk almost cried when he saw the children in that situation, it feels like his heart was stabbed even though those children is not related to his blood. He decided to go in a children’s charity to at least ease the pain by seeing them playing.

He also bought some groceries before coming at the charity. He’s only wearing casual attire and a black cap. He went to the playground and greeted the children, as well Mrs. Won.

 

“Hyung! You’re here too!” said the little boy.

Too? Who’s here? He thought. “How are you guys? I missed you!” he exclaimed and hugged the children. “You’ve grown a lot!” he said to the boy.

“Yeah! I can’t wait to be big like you hyung! I want to be a leader too!” said the boy with determination which made Yongguk laugh and showed his gummy smile.

“You better be patient boy!” then he ruffled the boy’s hair. “Now go, play!” the boy nodded and ran away. He walked towards Mrs. Won and asked; “where’s Yongrin?”

“She’s in the Baby’s room, do you want me to accompany you?” said Mrs. Won with a smile.

“Ani, thanks.” Yongguk said while he shook his head.

 

 

Chaerin was from the comfort room and currently rubbing her hands together with hand sanitizer. Her eyes widened when she saw a man playing with Yongrin. He looks so familiar, she thought. She can’t say if who’s the guy because she is facing his back. He wears casual so I think he’s an ordinary person.

 

“Annyeong Yongrin..” the man said with a cute tune but it can’t hide his deep voice. Sound’s familiar. “Did you miss your hyung?” the man added.

 

The blonde find it cute, it was like he’s the father of the child. She cleared because she thought that she looks like an idiot standing and doing nothing but watching the two.

 

The man looked at his back, “Mrs. Won, she looks like--------“ said the man, not expecting that LEE CHAERIN is the girl standing on his back. He immediately stood up and gave the blonde a quick bow. “Annyeong haseyeo CL-shii.”

“Anyeong haseyeo” she said and also bowed then walked towards Yongrin. She carried the baby and kissed it on the cheek.

That’s the cheek that I kissed earlier. Yongguk thought and his lips formed a smile. “She’s cute, isn’t she?” Yongguk said in a cool tune.

“Yeah, extremely..” she said then she stretched her arms to get the bottle of milk (of course, bottle for babies) Yongguk rapidly get the bottle then handed it to the blonde. “Thanks.” She smiled.

Yongguk felt his heart skip a bit, or two. “I didn’t expect you to be here.” He said in a deep voice, he tried himself to keep calm. He can’t believe that Lee Chaerin is in front of him, taking c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter