1/1

Don't Wanna

Sehun wraps his long arms even tighter around Kyungsoo. Its no mean feat, considering how tightly the latter is already pressed against Sehun. Kyungsoo smiles as Sehun nestles his head into the crook of his neck, chuckling a little when his soft breaths ghost around the shell of his ear.

"Don't ever leave me, hyung," Sehun murmurrs, bony fingers pressing harder against Kyungsoo's waist. Kyungsoo smiles, gently carding his fingers through Sehun's hair. He likes how soft it feels under the pads of his fingers. 

 

"Silly boy," Kyungsoo chides, "hyung will never leave you." Sehun looks at Kyungsoo like he doesn't believe him, lips pursed into a thin line. Kyungsoo laughs and cradles his cheeks, leaning in to plant a fleet peck on his lips. Sehun's thin dry ones fit perfectly with his own plump ones like a puzzle peice.

The kiss is chaste and quick but as Kyungsoo pulls away, Sehun's face is a bright shade of red. Kyungsoo thinks its cute who Sehun still stutters and blushes furiously even as they approach their 2nd anniversary.

 

Sehun smiles a little, a shy small upturn of his lips. He intertwines his fingers with Kyungsoo's, liking how Kyungsoo's shorter fingers fit perfectly into the spaces of his own longer, bony ones. 

"I love you, hyung," he whispers,as if it were a top secret, his first confession. His face is scarlet.

"Silly boy," Kyungsoo replies softly, thumb rubbing gently circles against Sehun's warm hands, "hyung loves you too."

"Forever?"

"Till eternity,"