Chapter 1

Thanks for Everything
“What are we going to watch? You’ve brought so many DVDs this time!” You exclaim at your boyfriend, Kai. It is weekend and your parents aren’t home, gone for a week to overseas. So you decided to spend the whole weekend with Kai, watching films, eating, playing video games, eating some more and cuddling. It’s your first time spending time alone with your boyfriend, so you are afraid that he might jumped on you or something. You both are sweet couple, but haven’t got to that part, yet. “Why don’t we watch this? I’ve never watch it before so I thought we can watch it together,” Kai replies and hands you a DVD. “The Breakfast Story? It sounds a bit weird to me,” you blurt out, looking at the DVD on your hand. “I don’t know. Let’s just watch it first, shall we?” he takes out the disc from its case and inserts it into the DVD player. You get into your watching-movie position; straddling in Kai’s lap, the back of your head on his chest and your hands intertwine with his. He inhales the sweet scent of your hair, closes his eyes as he whispers an ‘I love you’ to your ear. You smile at him and he smiles back. A small black box in his ped bag catches your eyes. You crawl to his bag and grab the box. “What is this?” You try to open the box. Kai quickly gets up and snatches the box away from you. You widen your eyes and throw him the ‘what is that?’ look. “This? Umm... Y-you can’t open this now. Later, okay?” He says to you, doing his puppy eyes as a bonus, and of course, you fall for it. You sigh and nod slightly then continue to watch the movie. After 20 minutes of storyline, you start to understand the movie. It’s a typical love story, ups and downs, lots of cries, lots of laughs. But you can’t stand it when there is kissing scene. It’s not like normal kissing; it’s tongue-to-tongue kissing. You close your eyes and turn your head away, burying your face in Kai’s chest. You open your eyes for a second and look up to Kai’s face, just to see him staring at the screen, wide eyes and his teeth biting on his lower lips. You know that he is that kind of innocent boy, never watch or even had a sensual kissing before. Seeing him biting on his lips and his face gone all pink make you feel somewhat weird. You slowly turn your face back to the screen and shocked to see the scene playing. The main actor and actress are kissing roughly while groping each others’ bodies. The man throws the woman onto a huge bed and starts to crawl on her. Oh my God. I’m not going to watch this, you think. You quickly turn your head away, once again burying your face in Kai’s chest. You can feel his heartbeat; fast and loud. “Kai-ah... A-are you going to watch that?” You mumble in his chest, still not going to lift your face. He is not replying to your answer. You call out his name; no answer. You are just about to lift your face when he suddenly stretches himself to grab the remote control on the table in front. He presses the ‘pause’ button and throws back the remote onto the table. You get up in your sitting position and look to the screen. There is a freeze image of the man; on top of the woman. You look away from the screen, blushing. “Okay… That’s really… something…” he blurts out and lets out a small, awkward giggle. “Yeah…” You agree, smiling awkwardly. “Y-you know what?” You lift your face to look at Kai’s blushing face. You give him a ‘what is it?’ look and he smirks suspiciously at you. “You know… we’ve been together for quite a while, right?” You nod lightly. “So… why don’t we… uhmm… take a step further?” he continues, stuttered. “W-what do you mean?” You ask him. Instead of answering you, he leans in closer to you, making you to fall on your back onto the couch. “Kai… Don’t tell me that you want to…” you effortlessly say as you try to push his body away from you, but of course, you failed. He bends lower, using his two arms to support his body from crushing onto your petite body. He smirks ily before crashing his full lips with yours. You are shocked with the kiss. For a beginner, he’s quite good in this. Both of you break out the kiss and gasp for air. He once again leans in to kiss you some more, but you push him away and get up. “W-we can’t…” you sigh. “But why? I thought that we’re ready?” Kai sighs too, completely disappointed. You shake your head, telling him that you’re not ready. “Okay… I understand. So, I guess I should… umm… go now..” Kai says as he grabs his bag and gets up from the couch. “W-wait, Kai!” You call him but he just walks out from your house. What have I done, you think. It’s not like you’re not ready for Kai, but there’s something – or someone – bothering you. It is Sehun, Kai’s best friend. Few days ago, Sehun had confessed to you, saying that he had a crush on you since last summer when you and EXO members went for a summer vacation. But he didn’t manage to confess earlier because he got no guts, causing Kai to steal you at the first place. Since the day Kai declared you as his girlfriend (in front of his 11 members), you and Sehun have not become close like before. You couldn’t be less sad, you mean, he’s your best boy friend ever. He understands you, always crack stupid jokes, just to make you laugh. But also, you can’t resist Kai. Plus, you always had something for Kai. Like, come on, who can ever resist the tanned and y body of Kai? He is also caring, innocent, loving and kind. God, it feels like you’re stuck between two hottest guys on Earth. You go to bed that night, feeling guilty as hell to Kai, and Sehun as well. sorry if you guys are expecting for but i'm not writing one. please continue reading and please do vote! Kamsahamnida~ :)