The Scandal {One}

Enchanted Tales (Short Hiatus)
XSYKOTICA
THE SCANDAL {ONE}

 

 

  

  
 
 
Huang Zi Tao
 
 
      The Panda Looking fellow
Photos                 Friends             Instagram
 
         Huang Zi Tao 
 
                Yesterday
 

我爱你每一个人。将是我的 :* Will you be mine? 🐼

 Like · Comment · Share
 800,500 people like this. 
 
         Huang Zi Tao 
 
                Yesterday
 

Spread the love

#WeBelieveinyouKris

 "When you plan to give up,
        Remember why you started.."

 Like · Comment · Share
 983,089 likes this. 
 
 

 

 

Tao was on his private facebook account as usual. He was chatting with his friends and some lucky fans. "It's so boring today-" He sighed. Everything seems normal until he saw a link posted by a fan with the title "4MINUTE Hyuna Hospitalized". He quickly clicked on the post which leads him to Tumblr. 

 

           Choi-MinJi                                                                                           Source: CUBE ENTERTAINMENT

SEOUL - Bad Luck for y icon and 4Minute member Kim Hyuna for getting hospitalized after being involved in a car accident in Seoul. It is said that Hyuna and her manager were on their way back to CUBE after finishing filming the trailer for Hyuna's debut drama, Crown Princess before a Black SUV crashed into them from behind. Hyuna was reported to have suffered some heavy injuries including a head trauma and a broken leg. The black SUV was driven by a drunk driver and is now in arrest by the police. Many fans are showing their love towards Hyuna by sending her gifts and treats to Seoul Hospital where she is in. Shinee's Choi Minho, who is also acting in Crown Princess was seen visiting Hyuna in the hospital yesterday with flowers in created quite a rumour. Althought it is understandable that he visits her since they are acting in the same drama, rumours spread like wildfire that they are dating when he posted a picture of Hyuna and him on Instagram with the title "Get well soon 親愛" Netizens have speculated that they are dating because 親愛 when translated means "Dear". What do you think?
#Hyuna    #4minute     #minho     #accident     #carcrash     #getwellsoon
 
 
30,978,960 notes
 

 

 

Tao widened his eyes and gasped loudly diverting the other EXO member's attention to him. "Yah-Whats wrong Panda?" Suho asked sitting next to him. Tao pointed at the screen. "Hyuna's in the hospital!" Suho shouted,shocked. The other EXO member's quickly gathered and started reading. "What?! Minho is dating Hyuna!" Lay said shocked. "Noo! They cant date each other! Im supposed to end up with her!" Luhan cried out. "I cant believe it- I should call Hyuna and asked if she is alright-" Kyungsoo said taking out his phone. "You have Hyuna's number?!" the oter EXO member's asked startled in unison. Kyungsoo quickly tucked back his phone into his pocket and vigorously shook his head. "A-a-aniyo!" He denied. "Your lying hyung! How come you have her number!" Tao whined. "Kyungsoo! Give me her number!" Kris ordered trying to take Kyungsoo's phone. He quickly ran from Kris.

 

While the other EXO member's were fighting for Hyuna's number from Kyungsoo, Luhan suddenly pops up an idea. "Seoul Hospital-" He mumbled to himself. He went to grab his coat quickly and wore his sneakers before making his way out of the building. "Seoul Hospital-" He kept on mumbling to himself. He entered a taxi and it drove off. "Where to?" the driver asked. "Seoul Hospital please-" Luhan answered putting on his hoodie. He couldnt help but smile for having such a great idea.

 

Seoul Hospital

 

"Excuse me but can I know which room Hyuna is in?" Luhan asked the nurse. The nurse who saw Luhan quickly recognised him. "S-she's in a VIP room on the second floor-" The nurse stuttered a bit. Luhan flashed a smile and made his way into the elevator. Luhan mentally slapped himself. What the hell got into him. He is now standing infront of the VIP room Hyuna is in and completley frozen. "What should I do?!" He asked himself. Where did he even gathered the courage and in right mind to think about visiting Hyuna! He took a deep breath and exhaled it. Knock knock ! "Come in.." a voice from inside said. Luhan trembeled. "Stop beating so fast heart! I might die!" Luhan angered at himself.