Something Isn't Right

The Ring

Yongguk felt something that isn't right. but,he don't know what. When daehyun falls asleep at middle of the night,he quickly investigating daehyun's body. suddenly,he found a mysterious ring at daehyun's left hand. the ring is too beautiful,perfect for a woman and yongguk spoke to himself,

''why is daehyun wear that ring? he broke up with seonhwa a several weeks ago. but...aahhh!!! i can't figure it out! i must find the another clues before he woke up..''

when yongguk monologue to himself daehyun opened his eyes and shock a little because yongguk is in the guest room.

''yonnguk? bro?'',ask daehyun slowly

''why,daehyun?'',yongguk answer his question without thinking about anything else.

''what are you doing here? late at night? why you just don't go to sleep?'',many questions are at daehyun's mouth but yongguk just quiet.

''w-well..as you know..i'm just checking if you are okay or not. that's all.'',yongguk's forehead is sweating.

''you..chillin' me out. you're give me creeps right now...''

''uh-okay. i go out now,you just have to go to sleep. you need to rest. bye'',yongguk quickly closed the door and run as fast as he can to himchan's room.

''what ever you guys..'',while daehyun almost want to sleep,he felt something strange at his fingers. he look at his fingers and he was totally surprised,a mysterious rings is at his tough fingers.

''what is this rings doing at my finger? whose rings is this? tomorrow morning i will ask yongguk.'',then,he sleep without worrying anything.

meanwhile at himchan's room..

''seriously,don't joke with me yongguk,i'm tired right now..'',himchan doesn't believe what yongguk just told him about.

''yes,it is true. he wears that girl's ring. that ring belong's to naeun. don't you feel something strange right now? or,just my feelings?'',yongguk want himchan to believe him and what he saw just now.

''this is bad,i'm scared if daehyun falls in love with that girl. she was totally insane!'',himchan knew this would happen and he said

''tomorrow morning,i will discuss with daehyun,don't let the others know okay?'',he gave the orders to yongguk

''okay,himchan. i will follow your orders.''