A Flash Back

The Ring

"Seonhwa! don't be like this! i hate it you know!'',daehyun suddenly went to seonhwa and ask her a rapid question.

''what am i done! what's wrong with you! i just hang out with my friend,that's all!''

''yeah? i saw you hug that boy and he almost want to kiss you? are you out of your mind?'',he's anger is at high level,but he tried to calm himself.

''yes! i'm out of my mind and because of that! we break up! from now on,don't try to find me!'',seonhwa left him speechless without a word.

 

****************************************************************************************

''daehyun,daehyun,dae...hyun. are you alright?'', a man ask him a question. he opened his eyes slowly but his head still feel dizzy. he touch his forehead and he felt something unusual.

''hey,i found you at the Serpentine Forest. why you go there? you know it's dangerous.'',said yongguk calmly. he knows,as daehyun's bestfriend,he always take care of him likes his little brother.

''how..can i..ended up at there?'',dehyun ask yongguk back.

''seriously,you don't remember what happened two days ago?'',yongguk feel something strange for his friends.

''i..i can't remember anything.. i just remember.. a white blouse and a blonde hair...that's all i can remember..sorry,pal''

''nah,don't worry,i understand you. now,take a rest,you're not completely healed so,don't think anythink about that incident,a'ight? youngjae will bring you a soup. take care.'',yongguk smile to him and left him alone at the guest room.

yongguk slowly stepped down at the stairs. when he almost at the bottom,he met youngjae.

''yongguk? is he really can't remember anything? i feel something weird bro...'',youngjae suddenly shiver.

''well,he just said... a white blouse and a blonde hair, i need to investigate more.'', yongguk feel that he fired up to investigate about daehyun.

''investigate about what bro?''

''youngjae! you bring the soup to daehyun and i have some work to do.'',said yongguk strictly.