Final

Amusement Park

"Hyung let's go on that one!" Junhong pointed towards the red and white colored roller coaster.

Daehyun gulped.

It was Daehyun's day off, which also happened to be Junhong's summer vacation. The two decided to go to the amusement park, much to Daehyun's dismay. He knew how much the younger loved going on those roller coaster rides, and it was impossible for him to escape as the younger always manages to get Daehyun to join him. 

"I'm hungry. You go by yourself and meet up with me when you're-" 

"Nope! You're coming with me." Junhong smirked and just like that, Daehyun was pulled into one of the roller coaster seats.

"I don't understand why you're still so scared to go on these things. It's not like your first time coming here." Junhong shakes his head.

Daehyun wrinkled his nose. "I'm not scared! I just don't like these things. They make my stomach feel funny." 

"Whatever hyung~~ Oh look it's starting!" Junhong wiggles in excitement.

Daehyun's heart was beating abnormally fast. He dipped his head and he clutched onto the rail for dear life and shut his eyes tightly. "I'm gonna die." 

The roller coaster was going for the spin and Daehyun felt as if his heart had leaped out of his chest and fallen onto the ground. He let out a scream. "Junhong you are so dead when we are done with this!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"See that wasn't so bad was it?" Junhong chuckled at Daehyun's still horrified expression.

"Remind me to never go to the amusement park with you ever again." Daehyun glared at the maknae.

"Aww don't be like that hyung! Besides you love me." Junhong pinched Daehyun's cheeks and curled the corners of his mouth upwards.

"You're lucky I do. Let's go.. It's getting late." Junhong snakes his arm around Daehyun's as they headed to go back home. Daehyun smiled to himself at the gesture.