My heaven

My heaven

Ailee POV

I opened my eyes: I was inside an unknown white room. The door behind me closed with a bang startling me. I looked around seeing my surroundings: on the rooms left corner there was an enormous window. It was opened and the curtains (white as well) danced along with wind, the warm sun that came in  melted on my pale skin, it felt nice and comforting, familiar almost. I walked towards it and perched on letting the soft breeze ran throw my hair and face.

I closed my eyes and breathed enjoying the moment. I scented a familiar fragrance, I looked around trying to find were it came from and found the answer lying on top of a table, inside a white vase. The three roses inside matched the color of the vase.

...Just like the ones he used to give me...

This along with a mirror over the table were the only furniture on the room.

I left the window and reached for the roses. The delicate petals were soft and fragile as I ran my fingers on them but then, suddenly, I pierced my finger on one of the thorns. A little pearl-shaped drop of crimson blood flourished from my skin.

I was looking at it when I heard a noise, I looked up facing the mirror. Behind my reflex Yongguk stood there with his warm smile, his two little dimples showing. Shocked, I turned around making sure I wasn't hallucinating.

"Yongguk..." I whispered incredulous "But you are..."

He approached me and gently grabbed my hand.

"Shhh, I'm here now. You are so clumsy I'm always worried you'll hurt yourself" he kissed my finger softly and the blood stopped.

A bitter taste filled my mouth and fat tears began rolling down the corners of my eyes. I suddenly felt angry."Why did you leave me??!!!?? Why did you leave me alone" I screamed as I hited his chest "Why!?!?!?!?!" He stopped my hands and pulled me to a tight hug. I didn't even resist, though I was hurt there was nothing better than his comforting hugs and my trembling self had missed them.

"I'm so sorry baby, I really am. I didn't know things would turn out these way." he whispered as he combed my hair with his fingers."If only there was a way to make things right..."

I shushed him with my fingers and rested my head on his chest. I had already forgiven him. I wasn't sure if it was because I never actually blamed him or because I missed him so desperately. Anyway time hadn't change a thing about him. His neck still smelled like fresh soap and his skin was as smooth as it had always been. God I had missed this, and now that I had him again I wasn't sure I would ever let him go ever again.

As if he read my thoughts he tightened his arms around me and we just stood there on each others arms.I don't know how much time passed, I often lost notion of it when I was with him, but I didn't care: we were where we belonged.

"I love you. I have and will always love you" he said looking directly into my eyes.I shivered under his intense gaze.

He pulled me by the hips and placed his hands on my face and started kissing me softly, first on my forehead moving on to my nose and neck and then finally to my lips.As he pulled me closer I closed my eyes feeling the scent of his cologne, it drove me crazy as it usually did. His soft lips were pressed against mine and he started bitting them. His kiss was passionate and intense,he was commanding me. I bit his lower lip like he used to bit mine and as an answer he started kissing me more roughly. Our inches apart bodies were warm and felt as if we were only one, as they came closer my hands ran wildly through his soft hair as he tightened his around my waist.His soft lips devoured my chappy ones.This was more than just a kiss, I felt his sorrow for leaving me and his will to comeback.I was left breathless by its intensity so he started kissing me more softly.Then from the middle of nowhere and I don't know why but my tears were back and with them came the sensation that this was all just a fantasy.

Full of fear I tried to grab him but my hands went past him as if he was a ghost. "No!!!"I cried "Don't leave me!!" I shouted. He kissed me for the last time and looked at me, the sorrow in his eyes made me even sadder and teary.

"I'm so sorry my dear. I love you and I'll always be by your side don't ever forget that.But it´s time for me to go. "he whispered softly as a single tear rolled down his cheek

"Nooooooo!!!!!!" I desperately screamed.

I opened my eyes and came out of my bed screaming and crying. "Yongguk, Yongguk!!!!" I cried his name out but got no answer."Don't leave me again".My knees buckled and I sat at a corner of my room crying loudly. My bedroom´s door opened and I got up hoping it was him. It wasn't. Instead Amber, my roommate, came in.

"Shhh, it was just a dream, its all right now. What happened? Are you ok?" she asked worried as she hugged me. I didn't even answer.

"Where is him? Where is Yongguk?" I asked hysterical

"Shhh, calm down Ailee. It was just a dream, you know Yongguk died last year. I don't know why you still have this nightmares."

Only now I realized it had all just been a dream.The tears intensified themselves and the loneliness and longing started installing.

Amber stood next to me for what appeared to be ages waiting for me to calm down. When the tears started ending and I had calm myself I asked her: " Do you think heaven really exits?"

She looked confused "I guess so."she replied " And I'm sure you'll meet him there" she added making me smile, I liked that idea.

"Now come on: hurry and go to sleep it's almost morning." she said getting up from the ground."What's that?"

"What's what?" I asked confused "That" she said pointing at something that was next to my pillow. I had no idea what that was and I was sure I didn't put it there or had seen it before.She grabbed it and gave it to me.

"Where did you get this? It's really beautiful I want one too." she said. I looked at what I was holding on my hands: a white rose with delicate,soft and fragile petals but with no thorns: they had been removed.

"I'll always be by your side" I remembered him saying. I smiled and hugged Amber really tightly "What happened?" she asked clueless.

"Amber, heaven does not only exist but I even know what it looks like."I softly exclaimed "I´m sure you do but it's late and I have to rest. You are free to stay up all night but I'm going to sleep. Good night." she said looking at me weirdly before leaving .

Eventually I also went back to my bed holding the rose firmly between my hands. Before falling asleep I inhaled the scent and pictured heaven. A warm smile with two little dimples appeared on my mind. I smiled comforted:

He was my heaven.