Bring the Boys Out

[Untitled]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jonghyun POV

 

Ring~ Ring~

“Good morning, Jongie~” a girl on the phone said.

“Wh-who…?” I said sleepily.

“Guess who?” she said in a flirty way.

I still had no idea who she was.

“It’s me~ Your sweetheart~”

“Oh! Ah~ Good morning, Jimin-ah~” I hope I got her name right…

“Yah! I’m not Jimin!” she shouted. “I’m Haejin!”

Oops… “Ha! I was just *yawn* kidding around, Haejin-ah~”

“Yeah, yeah… Get up now! It’s time for school!” she said.

“What? School?” I looked at the clock, and it was already seven. “Oh, shoot! Thanks for waking me up, Ji-Ah! Haejin!”

“Good luck, Jong~”

 

I ended our conversation and quickly got ready.

 

I’m Jonghyun, resident playboy of the Kim family. My dad’s a businessman, and my mom’s a lawyer. I’ve got no siblings. My parents aren’t home most of the time, so I get lonely. As a result, I hang out with my girls. Actually, they’re the ones who call me up. I mean seriously, I’m irresistibly handsome! Girls can’t resist me. Any girl I target, I get. School? I just go there for fun. I don’t study; I don’t read books. Gaahhh… I don’t like talking about myself.

 

After preparing, I went down for breakfast. As usual, I was alone. After eating, I rode my limo to school. End of story.

 

Donghae POV

 

“Wake up, Hae~” my mom called. “It’s time for school.”

“I don’t want to go to school…”

“Yah! You have to! Do you know how hard your appa and I work for your school fees?!”

“Sorry, umma… I was just joking…”

“Joking?! You think everything’s a joke?!” she angrily said.

She went out of my room, and I got ready for school.

 

Lee Donghae. That’s my name. I’m known as the joker of the family as I love making jokes. I just want to make life happier, but I guess no one really gets my humor-except for my friends. Most of the time, I get scolded for cracking jokes. I just don’t get why people take life so seriously. I mean, come on! Life is hard enough to make you go crazy, and yet people can’t take a simple joke just to you know, lighten up the mood or something. For me, life is about having fun.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter