向往你.

돌아와. [Dorawa]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yi Fan, 

     

In times like this is when i miss you the most; lying in my bed all alone with a big space beside me, waiting to be filled by you. Every time I turn and burry my face into your pillow, your scent engulfs my nose making me yearn for you more. 

I miss your touches; those long slender fingers that linger on my skin often. The way they slide on my skin ever so gently, leaving me breathless. Your arms that encircle my waist bringing me close to you; locking me in.

I miss your warmth that keeps me stable everyday. Your breath that runs down my neck every time you whisper softly how much you love me. Those teeth that graze my neck when you tease me and that tongue that would drive me crazy.

I miss your lips in every inch of my body. The way you kiss my cheeks, lips, nose, forehead and everywhere. I miss it everywhere. 

Although, I knew I shouldn't be feeling all of these things. I tried to stop it, remember? But you kept on persuading me with your sweet comforting words. 

You ensured me that no one could ever change the way you felt for me, that you're going to love me no matter what. You told me you're going to fight for our love, and that's the only thing I wanted to hear from you. 

 

 

 So, I gave in. I finally gave in, and gave my everything to you. 

 

 

I knew our relationship was wrong but how can something this good be something so wrong? Why is life so unfair to me? To us?

That day, the day you left me all alone was the day I received the good news. Apparently, it wasn't good after all. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter