This story has no peanut butter toast wattttttt

Livin' in sin- A PLease Pigone Tale

siwon was there, but i wes not. i actuly was but you its a metephor. i kno its a badd metephor but atleast i dont put unlit cigerets in mai mouth. and im a pigeon. anyways.,..,,.,, i sat there with siwon "siwon? i asked him" what is it. he asked? " r u homoifyed?" "no thats gay" he said with disguist, taking a sip from is asparagus and paYaPaYa drink.

metephor

homoifyed

payapayas

latur that day i saw him walking thru the gayborhood, thi time holding a sign thet said "god luvs non-gay things". my doinker started to  cement. i walked up to him."hey you wouldnt happen to like doing nongay yual activitees with other men do you" he looked at me then looked at the sky "lemme ask jesus first" he said "k" i ansered.

westboro maybe

non-gay

doinker

after a few 5 minutes, i decided to go inside the church siwon walkd intu. he was prayin. "god said that even tho im on a misson to save de lord he geve me purmission to do some nongay ual activitees wit you. at this puint in time i knew we wer purfect fur each other. 

i just made 2 cat puns

on a mission

monster mash

wegot back to his rich mansion and did the do with our love sticks and the theoretical mass of the (thesaurus cums up with bad synonims for black hole) my wankie was strong and so was his 100% all-beef thermometer. we did the non-gay things and the night eneded in a great feast. in invited sehun-senpie, lubriderm luhan, and kris piss. i mean kriss the dragohn. halfway through the party, siwon walked up to me in his neon brown&white suit "eli?' yes? iasked ' im homosxifyed. but not in a gay way though" "same her"

100% all-beef thermometer

theoretical mass of

kriss piss

 

 

 

pls&andthank you. like if u <3 jokes