mission accomplished!

Caught

 

Myungsoo POV
 
Days 3 of detention..
 
I’m helping him with his work again today.I’m surprised at how talkative he can be.He talked about his hobby,ambition,his dreams and how he want to change the world and be a superhero.
 
“I’m good at tennis.I won a Junior Grand Slam last year..How about you?”.It’s my turn to share my personal information.Sometimes,he smirked at how weird my dreams could be.I just wish thatbthis moment would last forever.
 
“how can you create a car out of marshmallow??”
 
“that’s why I’m going to study hard so I can invent one!”
 
“you are just ….weird!”
 
“haha..i know!”
 
 
 
Sungyeol POV
 
The next day..
 
I’m sitting alone at the canteen and eating my lunch alone.Then suddenly a boy with a tray on his hand sat beside me and eat.Everyone stared at us because the one beside me is the President od student Ossociation,who always eat at his office,everyday.But not today..
 
“why are you eating alone?dont you have friends?”,he asked me.I still surprisedbut there’s a smile across my face.
 
“well,I don’t wanna be bullied or be a sidekick..So,eating alone is the best solution.”,I replied.
 
“so,you don’t wanna be my sidekick?”,asked him with a sly lokk.I nughed his arm.
 
“I’m not your sidekick!We’re friends!”
 
“really?”.My lips formatting a pout.He smiled.
 
“just kidding..”.I laughed.He looks so cute smiling.
 
Then…wait!
 
“did u just smiled at me?”.I stared at him.
 
“hmm?”.His face turns to serious again.
 
“can u smile again?”
 
“not really?”.He joked and eat his food.I crossed my arm and pouted,reluctant to eat until he smile again.He looked at me the he laughed while his food still in his mouth.
 
“haha..”.He laugh until he lamost choked.I patted his back and laugh with him.Luckily,no one relize that.
 
“why are you laughing?”.He stopped laughing and wipe his mouth.
 
“it’s just becaouce I never seen any high school student do that expression.It’s..cute”,explained him.Now,it’s my turn to blush.A little smile formed from his lips while he staring at me.Wow..He looks so damn hot!Luckily,he only smiled at me.Wait..does it mean that I did it? 
 
“yes!i did it!”
 
“did what?”.I gave him a big sweet grin.
 
“I made you smile and laugh..Just for me,isn’t it?”.Myungsoo couldn’t help himself but to smile,smile gently at the other boy.
 
“yeah..I think so..”.My heart fluttered as he said that.There’s 1 mission left.
 
“do you like me?”,while I whispered that to him,I secrectly sniffed him.He smirked.
 
“this is the 4th time I caugh you sniffing me..”
 
“well,you smelled like apple today..hehe..”.He chucked sheepishly.
 
“so?” “ehmm..We’ll wait and see..”.He finished his lunch and left.
 
“see ya!”
 
“bye..I’ll wait for you!”
 
 
 
Sungyeol POV
 
The 5th day of detention..
 
He taugh me some maths and science today,during the detention.He was fiercer than teachers,but I do understand every single thing that he taugh me.Since he is the top student of our school,I should be thankful that he willing to teach me.
 
“did I too tough to you?”
 
“oh..not really..You’re doing fine.Mmm...Could you teach me this question?”
 
“sure..”.While he teach me,he was too close to me,so I grabbed the opportunity to secrectly sniffing him for the 5th time.
 
“you smeeld like lemom today…I love it!”,comment me..Tap!He smacked my head and nudge my waist.
 
“focus please!”.But..he can’t hide those shy smile and pink-cherry blushed cheeks. 
 
“haha..you are so cute!”.My hand automatically pinched one of his cheeks.He shocked but trying to relax.Myungsoo tried to parry the tall boy’s hand away,but his mind wouldn’t allow him.So,he just froze there,with a pink-cherry cheeks and shaking hands.I realized that he is shocked so I tried to calm him down.
 
“relax..”.I caressed his hair and patted his hand.But..that makes he even more nervous and distracted.Myungsoo felt his heart almost pumping out of his chest.He doesn’t know what that’s mean.He stood and avoid my eyes.
 
“i..I’m going to..to toilet..”.He storm off outside.On the other hand,I confused.Did I make him mad?
 
Myungsoo doesn’t return until I met him the next day.
 
“where did u go yesterday?You left me alone..”.I sounded almost frustrated.He bit his lips,maybe feelng a little guilty.
 
“sorry..I..I have indigestion yesterday,so I went home..”
 
“really?are you okay now?”
 
“yes..”.For the rest of the day,I don’t really see him because he is too busy.
 
“he’s not here!”.I doodled my blank paper.Today the teacher in charge is back to work.That’s mean,he is not gonna look after me for my last day of detention.I felt so bored and heartbroken.
 
After 2 suffocating hours,I got to back.I left my meaningless last day of detention and walked to the school’s gate.Then,I heard someone said that he is still working at his office, so I waited for him in front of school’s gate.After 45 minutes full of coldness and bareness,he came out of school.
 
“finally!”.He surprised to see me.
 
“you waited for me the whole time?”
 
“no..just 45 minutes..”
 
“you are really something!”.So he and I walked home.
 
“you smelled like lemon again today..”.He smiled sheepishly.
 
“because you said you love it..”.I grinned.
 
“then,come closer so I can smell it clearly..”.i grabbed his hand and pull him closer.For the 1st time,he just let he do anything to him.He just smiled with his red-tomato cheeks.I put his clod hands into my blazer’s pocket and clenched it with my warm hands.
 
“Seongyeol,do you really like me?”,he asked.I pinched hi cheek.
 
“isn’t it obvious enough?”.He giggled and stared me with his cute shinning eyes.
 
“thanks..”.I couldn’t help myself so I kissed his left cheek.I felt the rushed of heat on his cheeks.
 
“I..I’m going to..to take a bus..”.He ran and I can heard him hiccupping.
 
“haha..”.I felt something on my pocket so I took it out.It’s a note.It writeen..
 
“I’M GOING TO USE MY LEMON COLOGNE EVERYDAY NOW..”.I think I know what he mean.
 
“yes!mission accomplished!”