detention... with him! ^^

Caught

Sungyeol POV

What a day..”, I stared outside the windows.Snow started to disappeared since it’s almost spring.But,it still February.
 
“omg!” I think I might die of bored sitting in this empty classroom alone.Whether I fainted or not,I stillhave to wait here 2 hours for detention.After I fainted,the next thing I remember is getting up from the health centre’s bed.Some students said that President Kim brought me here.I knew it!He does care about me.
 
“hehe..”.I spend every single time that I have to make plan for what I’ll do next to attract his attention on me.
 
“okay Seongyeol!u may leave now..”,informed the teacher incharge,after 2 boring hours. “thanks..see you tommorow..”
 
The next day…
 
While I’m walking through the corridor,I saw him write something on paper that attached to the wall.So,I took out a marker pen from my pocket and pretend like I was going to doodle the nearby wall to attract his attention.
 
“look at me..look at me..”.Myungsoo done his job and looked around.He saw the weird boy again.
 
“what’s he trying to do?”.He approached me slowly.
 
“hey!what are you doing?”.I looked at him and put the marker inside my pocket.
 
“trying to get your attention!”.He shooked his head and sighed.He smacked my head lightly.
 
“you,5 points for the attempt to vandelise school’s property!i’ll add another 5 points if you continue talking craps!now,go back to your class!”,he said in his usual serious tone.I smiled at him and nodded.
 
“okay..see u then!”.Myungsoo groaned,annoyed by my attitude.
 
“hehe..”.So I went back to my class.
 
“hey Lee Seongyeol!”.Hoya who comes from nowhere tapped my shoulder.
 
“hey..”,I tried to hide my awkwardness.I don’t really want to mingle with others coz I’m afraid I’ll be bullied or worst being a sidekicked.
 
“how are you doing?I heard that you going through detention this week..do you have problem?you can tell me any time,I would help you..”,said hoya.I think he is the most busybody/’caring’ person in this school.
 
“no..not really.anyways,thanks..”.I quickly sat at my place.Hoya shrugged,I guessed he knew that I hate disturbance.Good think for him,through..
 
“Did he ever smile before??i wonder..”. I let my imagination run wild,trying to imagine him smiling and laughing cheerfully.
 
”if he ever done that,he probably have a tons of fans now since he is seriously handsome!”,thought Seongyeol.
 
This lonesome atmosphere creeps me!I wonder,what the hell I doing here?coz no one will watching me.It’s day 2 of detention and I’m all alone with no teacher incharge.So I decided to look after the teacher.I walked to the door and as I opened it,I felt something pushing it too.The next second,I found myself 2 inches away from someone I called as my crush.Oh!that 2 damn inches!I wish I would just rudh outside as the door opened so I can knocked into him and fell on his arm.I can fell his warm breath around my chin (coz he is shorter).He smelled different today.Maybe he wore different cologne today.
 
“Excuse me!u you are standing to close to me!step back please,coz it’s uncomfortable..i can tell that you smelled me!”.His serious voice awakes me.I chuckle by his cute warning and step backward.
 
“You smelled nice..”,I swear to god that I saw him blushing,light pink cotton candy!
 
I sat beside him who already sat on the nearby table.
 
“didn’t I told u,I’ll add your points if u continuously talking craps!!By the way,are you try to play truant?”
 
“if it makes you happy,just add as much as you want..and I’m not playing truant,I was going to look after the teacher in charge..” I smiled at him gently.He smirked.
 
“whatever..ah!Teacher in charge have an urgent task to do,so I’m the one who will look after you today..”,he said while doing some paperwork.
 
“great!and I’m all alone with you!!”,I cheered.He glared at me..and for the 2nd time,I swear that I saw that pink cotton again on his cheeks. 
 
“hehe..you’re so cute!”,praised me..Then,the cotton candy turn into strawberry ice cream pink. “stop all the craps!!please!!”.He ignored me and continue his works.I giggles,I wish I couldpinch those cheeks.So,I spend minutes tp minutes staring him.
 
“argh!This thing is killing me..Lee Seongyeol!Help me with these paperworks..”.He handed me some paper and ordered me to write name and class of students that caught guilty for this month.So,he and I working on a isolated classroom,alone,at night .
 
“did u ever smiled before?”,I asked him while my hand still working. “hardly..I don’t really have a reason to smile..”.I shooked my head.
 
“you don’t have to have a reason to smile!By smiling you can lessen your stress..”,advised me.His eyes still on the papers.
 
“then I don’t have a person to smile at..Everyone hates me..”.His voice shuttered a bit.I understand him.It’s not easy to be the president.
 
“hey Mr.Kim Myungsoo!Isnt it obvious that I don’t hate you?smile at me then..”.He froze for a while.
 
“I forgot how to smile..”.I laughed by his comment.
 
“Then I’ll make you smile at me!And I gonna make you like me!”.He give me a sarcastic look and continue his work.
 
“you don’t really smiled a lot..I only see you smile at me everytime..”
 
“It’s because I only like you!”.For the 3rd time,I swear,I swear and I swear that I saw him blushing,pale pink this time.He quiet for a few minutes.So I just continue my work.
 
“did you really like me?I mean,seriously?”,he asked in hesitate voice.I titled my head and looked at him. “Isnt it too obvious, or you just slow-minded?”.He sighed yet relieve.
 
“I mean..why would you like me..becaouce everyone just hate me..”.I never seen him so down-to-earth before,like that.He even tugged his own shirt sheepishly.What come out to my mind is, IT’S TOO CUTE!But..its time to get serious.
 
“you know,people tend to judge a book by its cover..They’ll easily hate people who are strict,hot-tempered yet a pusher like you..But I,never done that.I’ve been watching you for 2 years now..and from 1st sight,I though that you’re attractive..You’re actually caring and soft-hearted too..2 years ago,at the nearby playground,I even left your umbrella for the kitten and making yourself soaking wet.Last year,I saw you piggyback a granny to home.Then,yesterday,You help to carried me to the health centre even though you can left me faint alone.If you are cold-hearted,you wouldn’t done those things.But there are 1 thing I wanna do..I wanna make you smile and laugh at least at me..Thats my resolution this year,you better prepared!hehe..In the nutshell,no matter what people waould think about you,I want you to know that I always support and believe in you..Even though we don’t really know each other,but we can make that happened right??”.There is it!My long speech.I hope he wouldn’t hate me.
 
Myungsoo trying to process what he just heard.It’s hard to belive that.In the midst of hatred,there is still onew person who support him even though he just know him yesterday.He didn’t know what to say.
 
“t..thank you..for not hate me..”.I saw his hand shaking.
 
“no,I thanked you because not hate me..you don’t hate me right?”
 
“no..”.I relieve hearing the answer.
 
“so,you broke school’s rule just to attract me attention?”,asked him in a smirking tone.I grinned at him.
 
“of corse!”.He tapped his fingers at the table.
 
“I knew it!Actually I felt kinda weird seeing you came late to school because I thought you never came late to school,that day.You are the earliest comer..”
 
“you noticed me before?”
 
“of corse!You always be the by stander to see me canes some students right?”
 
“yeah..haha..i’m glad you noticed me..”.
 
 
After a few minutes..
 
“oh no!Its been more than 2 hours!You should go back home!!”.He arranged the papers and collecting them.
 
“it’s okay..I’m fine..”.I packed my bag and ready to leave.but he still not packing up yet.
 
“aren’t you going home?”,I asked him. “got a little something to do..You,go back!”
 
“okay..”.I extended my hand.
 
“so,friend?”
 
“okay..”.He reached my hand and we shakes hand.
 
“bye..”