Here Goes Nothing...

If You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV

 

I woke up and only one thing was on my mind.

First day of school... oh dear god, please save me.

I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom, looking in the mirror to see the dark circles forming around my eyes.  I was so nervous last night that I couldn't sleep. The reason to me being so nervous last night was because I knew I would be seeing Chanyeol. I know he really likes me but I can't help but feel as if I don't even stand a chance no matter how much he reassures me. I reject him constantly and it hurts to see that brilliant smile falter even the slightest. 

Lazily, I walk up to the shower and turn on the water. I run to my closet and get my clothes ready. Once I was done, I took a shower. The water always feels so refreshing. After the shower, I checked and made sure I had everything. 

"Am I missing anything?" I looked all around the room and everything seemed to be in check. I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed a quick breakfast, not wanting to be late on my first day back to school. I quickly texted Sehun, asking him to wait for me at the entrance of the school. 

 

From: Sehun

To: Baekhyun

Ok got it :)

 

I smiled and put my phone in my pocket, walking towards school. 

 

 

Chanyeol's POV 

 

 

I was laying peacefully in bed, dreaming... then the alarm rang. I woke up and fell down. It scared me! I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter