Chapter 2

A Beautiful Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I've been thinking about whether to update this fic or not. I'm torn in the middle of which fic i'm going to update first: my Kid!HaeHyuk, Just my luck or this since i cut this chapter into 2 parts, i want you all to know what's going to happen next.

i've re-read this fic over and over again. and i couldn't seem to get satisfied with it. so, i need you to do me a little favor. tell me what  you think about this chapter so i can still remedy and edit the next part and the last chap. thanks! enjoy reading! ♥

PS: i'll update my other fics soon.. don't worry! ♥

 

 

 


Chapter 2A


 
 

 


“I’m here to give you a wonderful present I knew you would definitely love, Hae.” Heechul interrupted Donghae and Kyu’s lesson of black magic, barged in without knocking.
 
“I won’t let you eat my master’s heart, you witch!” Kyuhyun or simply Kyu stand in front of his master, protecting his master from the beautiful witch who eats heart. Posing his magic stick in battle mode, the witch just laugh at the kid and flick the kid’s forehead a little bit hard that made Kyu rub his palms to his now red forehead.
 
“I am not here to eat your master’s heart because his heart is with someone else. And he’s not my type either, right Hae?” Heechul said to the kid before gazing to the apprentice’s master.
 
“So what brought you here, Hyung?” the master spoke, raising an eyebrow at the witch who twitched his lips, getting annoyed.
 
“It’s still early to annoy me first thing in the morning, Donghae.” Heechul glared but went back to smirking afterwards. “I took your love’s picture, by the way; how about that as an early Christmas present from your master, huh?”
 
“M-master…?” Kyu looks at the witch and to his master, astonished.
 
“Why would you take his picture, then? I don’t see any point in crossing your path with him Hyung.” Donghae said; a glint of anger shows in his face.
 
“Oh well, since I’m too tired and I know your apprentice is too—from you still dreaming about that person, so I’ve made my move for you. You should thank me, you know.” Heechul said, shrugging his shoulders.
 
“What do you mean, Hyung?” Donghae asks, literally out with the witch’s humor.
 
“Well, I just made your Hyukkie turn back into his true form by casting a return spell to him.” Heechul stated and shove the picture to Donghae who catches it afterwards. “Oh, you don’t have to thank me. There’s no need for that Hae. It’s just my way of appreciating your patience towards your master.” Heechul said who’s on the door and smiled before he flies out of the room and in the blink of an eye, he was gone.
 
“H-Hyung…” Kyu called, tagging his shirt.
 
 

|♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥|

 


 
“Now, where am I?” Hyukjae asks as he roamed around the forest he was in. “Did Teukie Hyung intended to get me lost?”
 
“No, he won’t do that to his lovely employee, will he?”
 
Hyukjae, upon hearing the familiar voice at his back, turn to face the owner of the said voice and see the beautiful witch, standing not so far away from him. About 2 inches distance.
 
“Do you like men, Hyukjae?” Heechul leans forward to tease and Hyukjae blush at the statement the witch stated.
 
“O-of course. I’m a g-girl, right?” Hyukjae answered, stuttering.
 
“But you didn’t sound so confident, dear. I’m asking you as a guy.” Heechul said, smirking.
 
“You just turned me into one, you witch!” Hyukjae accused and pushed the witch away.
 
“One day, you will learn the truth and when that time comes, you’ll thank me. Now, ssh and don’t speak. I won’t accept your thank you just yet.” Heechul stated, and laughs out loud after.
 
“I won’t ever say ‘thank you’ to you! Never!” Hyukjae exclaimed and Heechul turn silent after that.
 
“Don’t cast spells you know you would regret later, Hyukjae. Now, walk straight to that direction and you’ll find the one you’re looking for.” Heechul said, poker face and turned Hyukjae’s body to the direction he pointed. And bring back the thing you took from him. He whispered to himself.
 
“Why would I follow you? I don’t trust someone like you.” Hyukjae said and glares at the witch. The latter just smirk at Hyukjae’s statement.
 
“Oh you don’t have to because you’ll be walking into that direction right now, believe me.” Heechul said and Hyukjae’s feet started to walk without his brain’s command.
 
Hyukjae looks at the witch who’s smirking while fanning his big feathery fan and waving his hand goodbye to him. He then looks straight and sighed and just let his feet walk, wondering where his feet will take him.
 


|♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥||♥|♫|♥|

 
 
“Hae!” a five year old kid called his best friend whose busy reading a book about black magic. Holding a ring of flower on his little hands, he sat next to the kid who’s older by six years and kissed the boy’s cheek to get his best friend’s attention.
 
“Hyukkie. I’m busy studying. Go and play alone. I’ll play with you once I’m done reading, ne?” the eleven year old boy, ruffles the five year old kid when the kid pouted at his statement.
 
“But Hae..!” The kid puffed out his cheeks, getting red.
 
“Hyukkie…okay, okay. Fine. You win.” The eleven year old give up and sighed. He closed the book and gave the five year old kid attention.
 
“Yay! I love you Hae!” the five year old kid exclaimed and cling his little arms around his best friend.
 
“Wishing it will come true, wondering if you’ll be the girl of my dreams. The one whom I will love forever so dearly; But, Hyukkie, I won’t change everything you are because you are you. And that’s why I’m in love with you…”
 
Hugging the kid tighter, the two kids didn’t foresee a man and a woman standing not so far away from them, worried. Whispers started to hear from the wind and then, everything changes for the two of them.
 
“Donghae, I’m sorry. But this is for your own good. We apologized that we couldn’t break the spell my son casted upon you. You, young man,” The man pointed at his sleeping son, “You casted a spell that wouldn’t break even us couldn’t break. And so, this is the only thing we can do.” The man said, looking at the sleeping kid in his arms, the woman touch the man’s cheek, assuring that they did the right thing.
 
“If their love for each other is as pure as their hearts, Donghae will have his way to break the spell we casted on our son and take back what our son took from him.” The woman stated and touches her son’s cheek.
 
“Right now, that boy needs to study to become the gre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter