III

Run Dragon Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The !” Jiyong cursed loudly while shook Seungri’s shoulder, “why didn’t you tell me before? it! Who did this?”

“It’s nothing, hyung. We should go now!”

“Who the did this to you?!” Jiyong was so angry.

Seungri afraid of his angry hyung, “it… it’s your friend…”

“Kim Hyeonjoo?!” Jiyong hit his steering wheel, “I will kill him for sure. How dare him to harm you?!”

“It’s nothing, hyung, really,” Seungri tried to move calm him, “c’mon. We have no time for this . I’ll drive.”

“’This ’ is your bloody stomach, you !” Jiyong messed his own hair, “no. We can’t continue this. You should go to hospital. I’ll take you there.”

“What?!” Seungri almost jumped from his seat, “excuse me, but I have sacrificed my own pride and being harassed by those gay just for solve this ing case! You can’t just give up like this!”

“We have no choice! Look at you! You are as pale as a corpse! You’re bleeding because of me,” Jiyong’s voice is weaker, “I can’t, maknae…”

“We can,” Seungri shouted, “hear me. We will end this case as soon as possible. I can handle this, okay? It’s not like this is my first time being in wound. And I’m not your first dongsaeng who was in pain because of you. You almost killed Daesung hyung because he woke you up. Remember?”

Jiyong looked at Seungri’s eyes. He knew his maknae was in pain but he didn’t show it. What made Jiyong felt guilty was Seungri wasn’t a cool person who always hide his pain. If he was sick, he would make everyone in this world knew about it—especially Jiyong, of course. But just now Seungri hide his pain from him because he didn’t want to make Jiyong panic.

“Look, I still can speak loudly. I can walk properly. And I can drive,” Seungri wanted to open the door, “So, stop acting as if you care and just do this!”

Jiyong turned Seungri’s body and made him looked at his eyes, “I care, maknae.”

 Seungri’s eyes was getting wider because of Jiyong’s intense eyes. Sudden;y he felt speechless—Jiyong had those glittery eyes that made everyone felt special for him with just one look.

Jiyong grabbed Seungri’s hand, “okay. We will continue this. But let me give you something for your wound okay?”

Seungri nodded. His cheek felt so warm suddenly. What the is wrong with me?! I must not be like this!

“I think we have something. It should be here,” Jiyong looked for something in the dashboard and then he found a first aid box, “nah!”

“Eng, hyung,” Seungri bit his lips, “I can do—“

“Lift your arm, maknae,” Jiyong opened the first aid box and took care of Seungri’s wound. He looked so serious, “we will go to hospital after this case. So, hold on, okay?”

Seungri blushed hard— it! Suddenly he remembered what Jiyong said in the club.

“No one—I say no one—can touch mine. See?”

Of course Seungri knew Jiyong just wanted to save him—and Jiyong was so possessive, what to do—but Seungri also remembered how Jiyong’s expression when he said that. It was like he wanted to kill or something. He was serious.

“Do it hurts, maknae?” suddenly Jiyong looked at Seungri again, “why are you so quiet?”

“N, no! Why can’t I be quiet?” Seungri tried to be as he didn’t care, “do you like the quiet Seungri the most?”

“Yeah. But I know you are quiet just when you are in a bad mood or sick. I’m just wondering.” Jiyong finished to bandage Seungri’s wound, “I hope it can help a little. I don’t know anything about this.”

“It helps,” Seungri smiled, “thanks, hyung.”

Jiyong smiled too, “okay. Let’s do this.”

Seungri nodded and they exchanged their seat each other.

“Hyung, can someone track us if you use internet?”

“No if we use public Wi-fi.”

“So… now, we should search a hotspot?”

Jiyong nodded, “I think it would be too long. Every café in Japan has a Wifi, right?”

“Oh,” Seungri understood, “I know where should we go.” And then he started to drive.

“By the way, Seungri,”

“Huh?”

“I wonder why you bring the PC to Japan.”

“Oh,” Seungri laughed, “you know me, hyung. Why do you ask?”

***

Seungri stopped his car in front of a crowded café.

“Why do we stop here? Don’t we need a quiet place so no one can recognize us?”

“I think we won’t be recognized here,” said Seungri, “this café is visited by a busy officer that have no time to watch a TV. I often go here and I always succeed to have a proper breakfast.”

“Maybe that’s because you’re not that famous?”

Seungri looked at Jiyong with annoyed face.

Jiyong laughed, “just kidding, brat!”

Jiyong took the PC and started to do his thing. Seungri took his tablet too and turned off his number so no one could call him. He u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter