Symptom No. 1: Crazy

The Beast You've Made of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: Any lyrics used belong to their respected artist.

 

The sound of you breathing gets closer to my ears

You make me go crazy

EXO- Growl

Symptom No. 1: Crazy

 

“Please… just give it back already.”

Those soft words hushed out like an echo. Composed though they were, a small hint of fear lingered in them.

He stared down at the beautiful creature underneath him.

Brown orbs gazed back up silently from behind reddish-brown bangs.

His body towered over her small frame, completely closing off what little space was left between them. One hand was gripping hold of a small wrist while his fingers were intertwined within a necklace. His other free hand was pressed against the wall leaving the young woman trapped.

She struggled to free her wrist but to no avail. A faint, flowery scent whipped through the air as she tried again.

Kai closed his eyes inhaling the sweet fragrance.

It was enough to make any man go wild. He could feel her ragged breaths blowing against his neck and shuddered at how close her lips were. Yet in the back of his mind he knew that this was wrong.

How had it come to this?

He was never the type to play juvenile. Unless it meant smirking for the camera or acting the cool guy role in videos, he simply remained the same calm and collected Kai. He was always proper, dignified and in check.

In fact he had been his old self just fifteen minutes ago.

After celebrating another win with his group for their performance ‘Overdose’ he had been just fine. He had been laughing and walking just behind his brother members as they cheered throughout the hall. Yet a sharp glint from the corner of his eye had caught his attention.

He walked into a vacant room where a purple diamond necklace lay upon a table. Curiosity got the best of him when he decided to pick it up.

Then suddenly a familiar face came running inside surprised to find him standing in the room.

It shouldn’t have been surprising to see another idol at the music industry building. But something pierced him when he saw this person.

She approached him with a shy smile, remembering her manners with a polite bow. She thanked him kindly for finding her necklace, and then asked to have it back.

Something came over him then.

Assumingly, one should present a resepcted bow and then exchange greetings on a first encounter. Meeting a fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter