Chapter 06

Non-Kpopper meets Korean Idol

Minho Pov

"minho?" I look up and saw Sulli looking straight into my eyes

"ye-ye-yeah" i stutter

"I like you Minho"

"Really?"

"Yes.I just figure it out.I thought that I was just imagining things but I was wrong, I realize that I am slowly falling for you.I love you Minho"

"I love you more Sulli"

We slowly walk going near to each other and slowly close the gap between us ,as I was about to kiss her there was a alarm clock ringing. I look aroung and find no alarm clock as I was about to kiss sulli a water was splash at my face and I woke up.I found out that it was just a kiss. I was hugging my stuff toy while kissing it in the lips. I throw my stufftoy and realized how crazy I look like.

"We are late!!!!"

I look up and saw Sulli bringing a bucket . *what is she doing with that bucket?* i thought and start to think of a reason

"If you are thinking why I brought a bucket , well lets say I used water to wake you up"

I still did not say anything and slowly realize that my bed is wet with cold water with ice *What is this?Ice bucket challenge?* it thought

"Yah!!Minho!!"

"what!"

"we are late for christ sake"

My eyes got wide and realize that it was still wednesday.Crap I also got a dance practice today at Sm for our comback this Year.I change into my uniform and ride directly to the car. I did not eat breakfast and just go straight to school. Well I am a idol I should be a good role model to the school and other people. 

 

Sulli Pov

School ended and students in the hallways are slowly fading away. I pass by my locker and open to find a letter. *maybe from my admirers again* I thought and read the paper. Well as usual some guy saying that he loves me and he is my secret admirer.I am not really interested to those Kinds of things it iritates me sometimes. Those couple that are always sweet. Well they will also break up.

10:00 pm

"Umma,why is Minho still not home?"

" Uhm Sulli dear he have a dance practice"

" Ohh"

" I should go a head now Sulli, Good night

"Good night mom"

"Maybe I should wait for that bastard" I whisper to my self and sat in the sofa while I turn on the Tv watch something that could make fun off..

1:00 am

"How come he is not home yet?"

 I am still watching television but I am very sleepy so I just sleep .

 

Minho Pov

2:00 am

I cant believe we finish our dance practice at 2 freaking am.Well atleast we finish the dance . All we need is to practice more so that we could memories the dance and we could show it to the fans in a great way. Shinee members invited me to stay at our dorm because it was dawn but I did not stay.I rather stay at Hyuna's house were Sulli is staying.

"I wonder what she is doing now"

After 30 minutes ,I finally arrive

I open the door and saw the television is still on and found out that Sulli was sleeping on the sofa. So I just bring some comforters and give her one.She was still sleeping so I laid on the floor and shifted to dreamland.

 

Sorry for the late update guys