How it all began.

Invisible Magic

"Who are you?!" A little boy shouted as he saw another boy entering the church. He was quite frightened by this stranger but he would take all his willpower to stand up for his beloved church.

 

The stranger was a little bit startled by the sudden voice comming out from the abandoned church and the fact that it was a little boy shocked the man more. He slowly approached him while making small steps forward. "Don't be frightened..I won't do anything that hurt you." He talks quietly to calm the younger down.

 

But that didn't seem to affect him.

 

"Get out of here!" The younger boy grabbed the thing that was near him and threw it in the direction where the stranger was standing, who avoided it with ease.

 

At this moment he noticed that the boys cheek full of tears and that he didn't look healthy at all. Even in the dark light in church he could see that his hair was a total mess and he figured out that the younger haven't had a bath for a long time. And as he slowly came near to him, the man could also see that his cheekbones were visible and that his clothes were dirty.

 

'He seems like an orphan..' The man thought to himself.

 

"I really don't want to hurt you, kid. Please, I can help you of you want. But you need to calm down first, ok? I'm comming near you so don't do anything bad." The man walked up to the boy and the said calmed down a little but still didn't trust the older. The older sat down on one of the benches and patted the spot next to him. "Come, sit down here with me." The boy slowly sat down on the space next to the man and eyed him up for the first time.

 

He was rich. There was no doubt. And he looked highborn, like a prince or something like that. The boy took a few seconds to admire the man sitting next to him. He gulped quietly but didn't said a word.

 

"So..you want to tell me your name, kid?"

 

The boy hesitated before he started to speak. "Chanyeol.., sir." The man next to him suddenly began to laugh. Chanyeol frowned lightly and eyed him curiously. "Why'd you laughed, sir?"

 

He stopped laughing and shook his head lightly. "Nothing..Chanyeol. It's just strange to be called 'sir'."

 

"But wouldn't it be roud to not call you so, sir?" Chanyeol looked at him confused with big eyes and tilted his head a little.

 

"You're talking normally to me suddenly? Weren't you scared of me a few seconds ago?" He really wondered why that boy was suddenly talking to him so calm.

 

"Well, you said that you won't hurt Channie so Channie trusts you. Is there something wrong with it, sir? Beside you don't look like a bad guy!" He shouted happily. The stranger was quite suprised but smiled at the boy the next second.

 

He started to like that boy. He was interesting and really needed help so..

 

"Say Chanyeol.. what are you doing here all alone?" The said boy looked down on the floor while being quite before answering.

 

"Channies parents left him here alone with the other kids from the village, but they all left Channie too, so Channie is all by himself now.." He filled with his fingers while he looked down on the floor with sad eyes.

 

"How about living a new live, Chanyeol? If you want I can give you a better life than anyone can offer you. Would you like that?"

 

Chanyeol's eyes brightened. "You would really do that for Channie?!"

 

"Yes. I want you to live at my home. I'm sure you will love it there. There are many other people, you know. And I'm sure they're all going to like you. So, do you want."

 

The younger hesitated again and thought about the idea just for a few seconds. "So I won't be alone anymore?"

 

A short nod from the man.

 

"Then yes!" Chanyeol said a little to excited about it.

 

"Then welcome to the Wu Family. My name is Wu Yuanjun."

_______________________________________________________________________

Yessss it is really short. But I only wanted to give you guys a little taste of the whole story.

So I hope you all enjoyed it.~