Chapter 1

Keeping it a Secret

~*Minji's POV*~

 

Another day at work after my college classes, thankfully It's only during Fridays that I happen to finish my class and then rush to my job. I'm currently on the bus, on my way to the Muisc Store I was currently working at, I was tired. Sure, who wouldn't be? Especially if you're going to work right after your classes ended.

But any way, A job is a job which helps me pay for Junhong's fees, the bills for our rather small yet comfortable flat, and of course that added in our daily needs such as food and toiletries, but unlike most people I had to make the decisions to spend it wisely on those daily needs, since well we need to save money too!

Right, who is Junhong you might ask? That would be my little— well, not really little cause he's taller than me by a lot— but you get the point, he's my younger brother. He's stilll probably at school attending the after school program which he said was free so I didn't mind.

 

I hopped off the bus as soon as it reached my stop, though the Music store I worked at was a 5 minute walk away from the stop, but hey it's also considered as an exercise.

 

Upon entering the store, a little bell chimed signalling that someone has entered and that happens to be me.

 

"Finally got here didn't ya, Minji?" Yukwon grinned from the counter, running a hand through his newly Messy Blonde bleached hair. I let out a soft chuckle.

 

"Oh Shut up, you only come here during Mondays and Fridays, where as I have to come everyday except on Sunday. So dont complain." I retorted back at him, heading to the locker room located at the rather dark corner of the store.

 

"Touche." He commented as I walked pass him.

Putting on the apron-like uniform around me to let people know I work here, pinned my name tag where it was visible, and locking my locker door before heading back out to the rather empty store with a light jam of Infinite's Destiny playing in the background.

Friday's at the store weren't really packed, as the store's customers were normally students and they usually hung out with their friends on this day, it was Friday after all and tomorrow was a weekend.

 

"Sooo, what do you think about my new hair color?" Yukwon asked nudging me on the side as I joined him behind the counter.

 

"Pretty neat, goes well with your hair cut" I replied, glancing at him.

 

"Why thank you!" He says quite exaggeratedly, "You should try changing your hair color too, its fun." Yukwon suggests as I shrugged my shoulders.

 

"I would like to." I said grinning, before laughing lightly. "But naaahh, I'll just stick to my natural hair color for now."

 

Just then the door opened up as the little bell rang, signalling a customer as entered, the person wore a simple red shirt, which had a few white prints on it, black jeans and a pair of converse shoes. I had to do a double take on his face because of his anime-like ginger orange tousled hair and sharp features. He looked gorgeous to be honest, and I would be lying if I said I didn't find him attractive either.

 

He gave me a smile though I could've sworn when his eyes darted over to Yukwon he sent him some daggers. But I guess I was too distracted by his smiling face as he walked over to a rack of CDs over the far end of the store and started looking through them.

 

I felt Yukwon elbow my side lightly, "Ey, Earth to Minji. Stop staring at the customer." He joked, but it felt like he really meant what he just said. I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

 

"I wasn't staring," I mumbled, shifting my attention to something else or I probably would actually just stare at him.

 

"Excuse me, Miss." The man asked turning his head to me. I looked up.

 

"Yes?" I politely asked as I walked from behind the counter over to him, I heard Yukwon snort as I passed him by, but I just ignored him.

 

"Is there anything you need?" I asked with a smile, the usual friendly smile that staff give to their customers.

"I can't seem to find any albums by Lee Hi, don't you have them available?" He said slightly tilting his head as I bit my bottom lip to hold in a giggle.

"We do have them available sir. You're just looking at the wrong rack, its on the next rack" I pointed to the next rack as he nodded his head.

"Oh! Thanks... Minji-sshi" He said with a smile, I blinked a few times, he just said my name but how did he find out? I then remembered about my name tag.

"Anytime sir" I politely bowed.

"It's... Hyunho." The anime-like customer said.

"Ah, I d-didn't need to know that si— I mean Hyunho-sshi" I felt my cheeks turn pink.

 

"Think of it as an... exchange of information Minji-sshi" Hyunho grinned as he handed me a few CD albums. At first I wondered why he gave them to me, then I remembered my job, I work at a music store. This customer, I mean... Hyunho was a little too distracting.

 

I quickly walked up to the counter to register his purchase, making Yukwon scoot to the other side of the counter.

 

"That would be 57,000 Won please." I say, while packing up the Albums in a plastic bag. Hyunho, reached out for his wallet and handed me the exact amouth of cash, as I handed him his purchase and he flashed me another smile.

 

"Thank you for shopping here, please do come again." I did a little bow.

 

"I probably will. Thanks for helping out, Minji-sshi." Hyunho winked while grinning, and then as he left the store, I noticed him sending another look at Yukwon, but I must be seeing things.

 

No sooner than a minute after Hyunho had left, Yukwon already started rambling.

 

"I don't like him. If he comes here again, just ignore him." Yukwon mutters.

 

I raised a brow at him. "Just ignore him? Well, I can't do that, he's a customer!"

 

Yukwon slightly rolled his eyes, "Don't get too close to him then. I mean it." He says in a stern voice and he actually looked really serious for a moment before he broke into his usual cocky grin.

 

"Anyways~~" He sing-songed, "I'll go organize some misplaced CDs here and there." Yukwon excuses himself and moves from the counter to the racks doing what he just said he would. I shook my head lightly and continued with what I was doing     which was wait until another customer arrives. Such an exciting job right? I sighed and watched Yukwon rearrange the CDs.

 


I felt nice and decided to update a chapter for you all~ ^^;; Well this is the first chapter after all and I'm sorry if it wasn't interesting but hopefully it soon will-- *coughsIhopecoughs* And while waiting please do read my other fics while waiting if you can~

Until then~

-Sanwoonrie