Right Next To You

Monday Couple - One Shot(s)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

` I will miss you the more I erase you, I will shed more tears than today. Like fate, I won't have anyone like you. Only you, only you. ` - Goodbye My Love by Ailee -

 

__________

 " Oppa, I went to hospital just now. " she slowly walk toward him and sat beside him on the swinging bench in their garden. " Medical check up for our beautiful soon to born daughter. Doctor said both of baby and I are healthy. Thanks to you too, for taking care of me days and nights even you are already tired with your work. " she gently squeeze his hand that he put on her lap. She slowly continue while her other hand rubbing her stomach, " And I was bumped with someone had brain tumor, oppa. I'm so pity with his condition but he still can keep smile on his face. He made me remind of you, always smile even you are on hard times. " he smile hearing her story during her visit to hospital. He put his arm around her shoulder and kiss on the top of her head.

As she was tired from the medical check up, they end their conversation and relaxing their selves by watching their garden. The garden which they decorated it themselves about a month. The wind that gently caress their cheecks made her more tired and sleepy. She slowly move towards his shoulder and lay her head on. She had yawn for a few times before so that she went to sleep. ' Poor my beauty princess. You are tired because of me. ' thought himself while her hair.

 

(Flashback)

" Oppa, wake up ! We have Running Man shooting today ! Or they will start to tease me again when we arrive the last just like last week. I.. " he who already woke up, pull her onto the bed and lock their lips together as morning kiss(?). " Aigoo.. Jansori(Nagging).. I'm wake up already. OK? And just let they tease you, I love the blushed Song Ji Hyo. " he lazily sat up and let go of her hand. She blushed by his comment. " Just like now ! " he ended it with a kiss at the tip of her nose and started to walk towards the bathroom.

" Oppa, make sure you didn't take a long time. And don't forget to shave ! " she shouted from the outside of bathroom. " Arasso, arasso ! I am guarantee that we will not arrive the last like last week. " he, then start showering after he heard her chuckled by his comment.

With a little bit remaining chuckled, she in hurry went towards the kitchen and get ready for their brunch. It just a simple kimbap that she can get it done after a couple of minutes 'explore' the kitchen.

 

***

It was their break time for running man's members to change their T-shirt after played in mud. After done with change, he make his moves toward his wife's dressing room. Even they already married each other for five months, he still wondered why they had separate dressing room. He was already excited along the hallway. Well, maybe this is one of the reasons. He quicken his steps and smile happily when saw Ji Hyo in a white shirt. She look more y in that way. However, just few steps that left towards her, his vision suddenly blur.

" Ja.. Ja.. Gi.. Jagiya, are you still there ? " he called her name with a lower voice when he cannot see her clearly. She who realize his presence, run towards him and catch him before he fell. She take the nearest chair and give it to him and a bottle of mineral water too. She kneeled down so their eyes' level would be the same. " Oppa, are.. are you okay ? Do you think we can continue with today's filming ? If you.. you are sick.., I will.. " she was panicked with his sudden condition. He lock her lips with his lips, " No, I'm okay. Maybe I'm just too tired. And you don't need to tell it to PD. I don't want to make it hard for others just because of me. And I already recharge when I kissed you. Full energy now ! " both of them laugh hearing his comment.

" Anyway oppa.. Did you get tired because.. you keep piggyback me just now ? " there's still guilt left in herself even they had good time of laugh together. While he still sat in his chair, he let her stand up. He slowly pull her close to him, erasing the gap between them. He wrap his arms around her waist and buried his face into her stomach. Her scent was absorbed and save it in his memory nicely. " Ani, Ji Hyo ah.. Is it because I said you are more weight than before just now make you feel guilty ? I am sorry if it was about that. Personally, for me, it was actually made me more happy as you are always near with me most of times just now. I hope we can be like that too after this. But I heard that we maybe will change our partner later. " he spread his arms for a hug, a real hug, to make her feel less guilty. With a pout, she hug him too. 

" We will start in 5 minutes soon. " PD announced it from outside of their dressing room when they were still hugging each other. " Okay then. I will meet you later. Thanks for the mineral water. And.. Did I tell you that you look more gorgeous today than other guest ? " he stand up from the chair and walk toward the door. He suddenly stop when saw her pout by his question. He continue his words, " Aigoo.. Don't pout it like that. Or I can't being apart with you today... Arasso, arasso. You are always gorgeous the most. And everyday, not just for today. " he smile happily when saw her sweet smile on her face and slightly run towards him for another kiss. " Oppa, remember, don't get so close to guest if you might be partner with one of them after this. " warn Ji Hyo after ended their kiss.

Even he already said that he was not tired because of herself, there was a little bit of guilt. So she did just like what he want, she stand beside him most of times even they are not in the same group after an exchange was made. He who also realize her presence every times she stand beside him, became more and more happy.

 

*** 

A few weeks after the incident there was something weird happened to him. Ji Hyo was realized by his change too. Anyway, she shake it off the idea that he was sick. She set her mind to believe in with the fact that he was just tired due to his hectic schedule lately. At first, she thought he just joking around, to annoyed her by his ringtone that ringing loudly in their house as he seemed like he lost his hearing.

" Oppa, why you didn't answer your phone ? It was Jung In. Maybe there was something important. " told Ji Hyo after saw him just let his phone keep ringing. 

" Oh, did she called me ? I am not realized. When did she called me anyway ? " ask Gary curiously. He also felt there was something wrong with himself. He was watching random TV show just now. However, the sound was slowly getting lower. It was not the first time though after the blur incident few weeks ago. Even the incident which his vision getting blur became more often now.

" Don't know. But the phone was just stop ringing just now. " answered Ji Hyo and walk to their bedroom after gain a goodnight kiss from her husband. She had a photoshoot for winter collection tomorrow.

He stood up from the couch and get his phone. He called Jung In and had a conversation until late night about their work. He was thankful that he not lost his hearing or even his vision when they were talking.

 

***

Jung In was already at the studio when he arrived. She was back facing him while held some paper works when he entered. He decided to surprise her. It was a common thing for them. She was like little sister to him.

" Yah Jung In ah ! What are you doing ?! " ask Gary and slightly tap on her shoulder. She who being startled, throw most of papers in her hand into the air. 

" Aish this oppa ! Even already married, still act like kids. How Ji Hyo unnie can stands with all of your childish act ? " ask Jung In while kneel down and pick up the papers. Gary did the same too.

" Molla~ You know, everything is beautiful when you fall in love. Just like you and Jung Chi. I bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter