The Unexpected Date

Monday Couple - One Shot(s)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Byul-ah, Byul-ah ! I've got an idea ! How about we send Dream to Gary hyung and Ji Hyo ? I heard that they don't have any schedules tomorrow and yeah you know even they want to date it's only in their apartment so.. It's perfect ! They are not going anywhere. " said HaHa after thinking for a while where they should send Dream as their parents coincendatally busy. They are going to hospital for Byul's medical check-up for their second child.

" Oppa sure it will be fine ? What if they going somewhere else ? Had you ask them yet ? I don't want to disturb others on their day off. " said Byul being concern for other unlikely her husband. " Aish kwaencanha.. Anyway this is not the first time. I'm sure Ji Hyo will like it as she love Dream so much. I will ask them later. " said HaHa, make his spouse less worry about their son. They are worrying if check-up is going to take a long time that make Dream will get tired of waiting.

 

***

Ding~ Dong~ Ding~ Dong~

" Oh, it must be them. I'll get it. " said Gary to Ji Hyo that lazily lay down on couch while her head on his thighs enjoying their day. While Gary going to the door she slowly sit up and make sure she look good before join the group at the door.

HaHa : " Hyung, mianhae. Jinjja mianhae if we are disturbing your date today. "

Gary : " Yah kwaencanha.. Just go to hospital. Byul's healthness and your baby is more important than our date. Anyway, come in first. "

Byul : " No, it's okay. We just here for a while. Kamsahamida oppa. Anyway when you are going to get marry with Ji Hyo unnie and have a baby ? " said Byul jokingly. " Oh, unnie ? You look so beautiful today. Are you two going out ? " praise Byul as soon as she saw Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo : " Jinjja ? Kamsahamida.. Oppa, had you tell our plan yet ? Are they okay with that ? " said Ji Hyo in worry about their plan.

HaHa : " Plan ? What plan ? "

Gary : " HaHa-ah, Byul-ah, actually it's like this.. Don't get us wrong ! We would like to go to amusement park later, but we really worry that we might be recognizeable. So this idea came up soon after I finish my call with HaHa last two night. We want to ask you, are you will be okay if we are going to pretend like Dream is our child, so it will not be too suspicious for us as we are celebrity. Can we ? "

HaHa : " Hyung, are you a celebrity ? Why I never see you in TV before ? " joked HaHa while got a glare from Ji Hyo.

Byul : " Ah~ like that.. Fine ! I'm fine with that. Plus, fans don't recognize Dream's face yet. There were only some. " now it is her turn to glare at HaHa after post Dream's photo at twitter, make HaHa stop his laugh immediately. " Okay, then, we will get going first. "

Gary & Ji Hyo : " Nae.. Kamsahamida.. Be careful on road.. ^^ "

 

***

" Dream-ah, come here. You need to shower, it's already noon. We are going to amusement park soon ! " said Gary persuade Dream to bathroom while Ji Hyo preparing some food and milk for Dream for their trip.

After a few minutes battle in bathroom with Dream that keep running away, Gary finally came out with Dream in his embrace. However there was something that make both of his eyes almost pop out. " Yah Ji Hyo-ah, who were that two kids ? Why they are here ? Where are their parents ? " said Gary shockingly, almost let Dream slip down from his hands in any moment if Ji Hyo didn't shout " Yah OPPA ! Josimhae ! " to him.

" Oppa, you sure don't know them ? " ask Ji Hyo, slowly get up from the living room and go get her boyfriend, her eyebrows almost join together. " I think I had seen them before. But I'm not sure. Who ? " he once again ask the question as he cannot remember the kids clearly. " Oppa.. Actually this is Il Gook oppa's sons. Dae Han and that one, Man Sae. We went to their first and second birthday before. Did you remember now ? " she slowly explain and try to regain Gary's memory. " Ah ! Dae Han, Min Guk and Man Sae, right ? But why only two of them ? Why did Il Gook hyung leave them here ? What happened ? " his mind was full of questions. He cannot believe what his eyes see. He just cannot believe it. On the day they supposed go to date, but now there already three kids in their house. THREE KIDS.

 

{Flashback}

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter