The Real Story

Listen Till The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[NOTICE] WHERE TO FIND ME SHOULD AFF SHUT DOWN. READ THIS.

 

"Girls we'll take a 5-minute break. Fix your make up," the director commanded as the filming of the variety show came to a short stop. It was a normal day for Girls' Generation - all 9 girls at the set with all the cameras and staffs, and the other entertainers. Yoona and Sooyoung were trying to keep each other energised by fooling around, Seohyun was seeking advices from Hyoyeon and Yuri about the choreography for their performance later on, Tiffany and Taeyeon were at a side laughing at their inside jokes, Jessica and Sunny were sitting on the floor with the Korean American lying on her friend's shoulder, both using their phones, and, Taeyeon and Jessica were not interacting.

People said that the two oldest members had a big fight, and Taeyeon had been ignoring Jessica ever since. People said that TTS shouldn't have been in place, and instead, it should have been Taeyeon, Jessica and Seohyun, but Taeyeon refused to have Jessica in the group. People said that Taeyeon was jealous that her best friend was also extremely close with Jessica, and she turned possessive. People said that Taeyeon fell in love with Jessica, who didn't love her back, and it turned into hatred. People said that Jessica fell in love with Taeyeon, who didn't love her back, and it made the older one awkward and decide to stay away from her. People said that Jessica became pretentious after she attained fame, and Taeyeon hated that change in her, and eventually hated the person herself. People said that Taeyeon was scared that Jessica was a threat as the main vocalist after her. But no one knew what exactly was going on. In fact, what exactly was going on, was cleverly (maybe not really) hidden even though it was happening right before the cameras, the staffs, and basically anyone who was there. It would take a really attentive person to pick up the little hints here and there.

Jessica had been smiling and typing in lightning speed. The moment she put her phone down, someone held her phone up, and the message read.

"Fix your hair at the back. There's one part jutting out and it looks weird!"

Consciously, the owner of phone touched the back of her hair, and Jessica who was looking, giggled to herself. Sunny moved her vision from her own phone to the giggling Jessica, giving her a judgmental look. "What are you laughing at?"

Jessica didn't reply immediately, but she pointed towards the girl standing not too far away from them. "Look at that stupid Taeyeon."

Taeyeon held her phone up again and typed something. Expectedly, Jessica received a message.

"I actually heard that. Stupid Sica. You're becoming loud like Fany ㅡㅡ"

Jessica covered her hand with in shock as she laughed yet again. "Are you like texting Taeyeon? She's like...just there. Can't you just walk over and talk to her instead of texting and laughing to yourself like an idiot here?" Sunny asked, bewildered.

"We like being like this. Aww don't be jealous Sunny bunny." The Korean American winked at her friend who rolled her eyes back at her in response.

***

"Jessica Jung." Jessica who was lying on the lap of the voice's owner moved her book away from her face and looked at her as she raised an eyebrow. "Can you kindly explain to me why am I getting all the blames again for our lack of interaction?" Amusement was obvious in Jessica's eyes as she sat up, turning to face Taeyeon.

"What is it again this time? Is there anything new other than JerkYeon?" The younger girl laughed as she gently slapped Taeyeon's leg.

"You can be a JerkYeon too you know. Jung Sooyeon." Taeyeon gave a cold stare.

"Oh come on. You know you will willingly protect me with your everything, including your reputation." Jessica grinned, although that grin was really annoying to Taeyeon at that instant.

"I told you I don't want any unnecessary attention on us."

"But you and Steph are like...together 24/7? And that's not unnecessary attention on you? I honestly, honestly, honestly, don't get it."

"People know we are best friends."

"Oh, really?" Jessica reached out for her phone on the table and began tapping on her phone. When she was done, she almost shoved the phone onto Taeyeon's face. Annoyed, Taeyeon moved herself slightly backwards before taking the phone. Jessica had searched up the tag 'taeny' on Tumblr, and coincidentally, the first post that showed up was a fan's drawing of her and Tiffany kissing. Taeyeon let out a defeated smile before gently throwing the phone onto Jessica's lap.

"Okay maybe not every time. But that's what we have been trying to establish."

"You see, Taengoo, it's really not about what you are trying to establish. It's about what they want to think. It doesn't matter if you two are the bestest friends in the world. If the fans think that you two are dating, then you two are dating."

"What nonsense is that? You know we're not."

"Do you even get what I'm trying to say? Of course I know you are not. If you are, then what does that make me? The thing is, we are never in control of what they think of us. So...why bother?"

"I'm telling you, if we don't watch ourselves, we'll give it away, someday."

"Gosh Taengoo. We won't." Jessica had no idea why but she was starting to get frustrated.

"Won't my . You're always putting your hands on me somehow somewhere."

"Taeyeon, I put my hands on everyone."

"Thanks for reminding me."

"What? No. That wasn't even what I meant. I mean...me and Yuri are really close friends but fans say that she's my Kwon seobang or something..."

"Thanks for reminding me, again." Panic flickered in Jessica's eyes when she heard what Taeyeon said.

"Taeyeon please don't be sarcastic now. I really don't know if you're kidding or you're actually being serious." Taeyeon immediately broke into a smile upon hearing this as she tried to reassure the now panicking girl.

"Don't be silly... I was just fooling around. But... Sica I really...I really prefer t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter