Moonlight ( 월광 )

Moonlight ( 월광 )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(2011)

It was on rainy days, dark clouds are shrouding underneath the City of Korea.  Suddenly it’s rain… Bus still not there, D.O’s waiting at the bustop from his house. He was on his way to school, while waiting he was listening through his MP3 player and humming the melodies. Then someone came by, a girl… she was all wet, quickly he sat right next to D.O. He stop he’s humming and shocked,

“Ya… ya… ya ~ you’re wetting my book…” D.O said, telling the lady to keep a distance a bit.

It was just both of them… waiting. A minutes later, the girls spoke to D.O but D.O was probably in his world that time…quickly she pulls out D.O’s earphone and said, 

“Ya… I was talking to you…” She said.

“what?...” D.O said wanting her to repeat the question.

“hehe ~ I just wanna said, that I’m sorry about your songbook, and I’m…”

“no…no… no… it’s fine,, and please don’t tell me your name…” D.O cuts her words.

She was in shocked, she never thought that D.O would be that kind of men… She give him a stared and D.O quickly reply,

 “I didn’t wanna know you even closer, cause after this… we probably not gonna meet…” It was a good explanation but yet, it still rude.

“Ahh… you…” She said.

Quickly he put his Earphone back.

“aigoo… I didn’t wanna know you either… prftt ~ sorry…” She said.

“I heard that ~” D.O said casually.

Quickly she shut and things getting awkward between them, a while later… bus are finally arrived. Sharp at 6.45 they went out from that place. The atmosphere in the bus at the time it was very quiet, there were only a few passengers and a student at the time. At the backseats, D.O was looking out the rainy days and humming melodies, it was his favourite place where he can clear his minds out.

At that time, the girl who was waiting with him just look at him, “He looks very lonely, no wonder… with that kind of attitude… no one would ever close to him…” She thought while looking at D.O’s from top to bottom.  Then, D.O realise he was being stalk quickly he look at her and their eyes met. She’s suddenly blushing, D.O only give her a stare, it was like … “What’s wrong…? Do you have any problem…”  Quickly she look to the front and took a deep breath.

They both stop at the same destination,… it was a coincedence that they’re both was in the same school. “What…. you’re also in the same school?” She ask to herself. D.O who was probably at the front that time quickly turn around,

“and  ~ what is the problem…? It’s not your dad school…and by the way since we’re in the same school… you better act like we’re stranger… I didn’t wanna to have any rumours about you and me…” D.O state his thought.

“Ah… god… please~ me… you~ get a life dude…” She said and quickly rush to the gate. D.O who is at behind shakes his head and rush to the assembly area.

 

********************

It was recess time, D.O was with his close friends Suho… they we’re about to go to the canteen, suddenly someone stop them, It was the girl, she was with her friends that time…

“Yah… D.O…you do have a friends. I thought you don’t…well ~ I just want to get avenge on the things you do earlier…By the way… I want you to know me… I’m Bae Suzy… remember that ~” She exclaimed.

“Ya… ppali… you know my stomach has been empty for years…” D.O said casually.

“……(omg, he didn’t scared a bit…)” Suzy looks at him and very irritated to see him, “nevermind… maybe someday…”

“Okay …” D.O said, and quickly pull suho out the situation and rush to the canteen.

 

***************

After a week,  they finally get know each other… it happens when Suzy knows that D.O is the son of the headmaster. She didn’t know it… quickly she apologize to D.O,

“How… how… did you ~” D.O said. “Suho…” Suzy said. 

“(oh my god… that dude, I already told him to keep a secret… I just wanna be a normal guy~)” D.O thought.

“….” Suzy only looks at him.

“Okay, fine…but can you keep this secret… and I’m sorry to be rude to you the other day… I just don’t want any people knows it…well I’m not that friendly…” D.O said.

Suzy face bright again, She nod and agree with D.O’s rules and she said, “So… friends~”

D.O hesitated it first,  but then he nods, “OKAY … friends…” 

(2014)

It been 4 years since then, finally they  both being the best of the best friends ever. It was their senior year this year,  finally their gonna get out from the school.

“Yah… D.O, why you’re late…??” Suzy said. “You, know… there almost three buses passed by and I’m only ignore it…” Suzy add.

“Jinjja … mian,, why don’t you go to school first… you just can leave me here…” D.O said while making his way to the bench.

“Ya… why you like to go with bus, although your father had a car,… not only car? You know-..” Suzy said.

“No… I still didn’t get with my wealthiest things, I just don’t like it… it didn’t match me… and bus is more comfort, where I can realease all my stress and think wide to the world.” D.O said. Suzy only nods…  Bus has arrived, same as always… D.O will seat at the back, this time Suzy’s are with him… he’s not alone at the bus, with Suzy… they can laughed and talk about nonsense.

“So… did you ask Suho…?” Suzy said.

“Ermm…. I didn’t…” D.O said quickly he turned his face to the windows. He knows Suzy will hit him.

“Ya… how many times already…hufff~”  D.O only grinned and said, “MIANHAE… CHINGU ya ~…” D.O said. But from the bottom of his heart, “Why… you asked it to me again… it hurts… I ” D.O didn’t finish his thought, cause Suzy already interupt , “Ya… wake up…! We’re almost there…” Suzy said. D.O stratled a bit, “Arraseo…”  

: FlashBack (2012)

“““It was summer breakout, Suho brings them to the beach for a picnic. D.O doesn’t want to go but Suho , bravely asked his father premission to go… and it was a green light. There’s only both of them, but then almost 6 people including them are going, it was their day of break, so Suho decide to brings up their closes friends, which is Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun. D.O like them, but… they’re just too loud… moreover, Baekhyun and Chanyeol… this ChanBaek couple are the most noisiest people from all of them.  

They went there by car, Suho’s Hyung drove them. At first D.O just didn’t know what to do… he just staying in their room. It was free cause, it was Suho’s father resort. The others are out to enjoy their summer, but not D.O, he wanted to be alone that time… and after an hour, he plans to goes out, he went to the cafeteria, to buy up something for the others… On the way, he met up with Suzy… Suzy didn’t notice it at first, but after the long yelling, She notice it.

“Ya… you’re here?”  Suzy asked shocked.

With a mong face, “Huff… I thought you gonna say hi… but only that..”D.O said.

Suzy grinned, “hehe~ hi… D.O ssi, why you’re here? And are you alone?” Suzy ask politely.

“No… I’m not alone, I’m with the others… you know, our noisiest group…” Hearing that Suzy only nods cause she knows who’s them.
 

“So… are SUHO with you…” Suzy asked anticipationly.

“YES …” D.O said.

He knows that suzy have a SECRET CRUSH on Suho. She keep telling D.O to sent him her regards and on every valentine day, D.O will be the postman to sent a bunch of chocolate to Suho hyung, and yet Suho didn’t know who’s that girl. Suzy tells D.O to keep a secret.

“Okay… I’ve gotta go, the others are probably waiting… byeing, arh .. don’t forget to sent my regards to him….” Suzy said with a bright smile.

“arraseo…” D.O said. When Suzy shadows are faded from his sight he feels something different, but he ignored it… Quickly he rush to the Caféteria and buy them somethings. He goes to the beach and saw them was taking Selca,

“Guys.., !” D.O said, hearing that quickly their turn around. They saw, D.O brought somethings, qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter