Anywhere I would have follwed you

Say something

Hey baes hope you like story um.. listen to ''Say something" by a great big world to get more into it i guess well enjoy <3333

     Kris was sitting in the patient room, he was annoyed with the antiseptic smell, the blinding white, and solem quitess of the stark hospital. The slick tile he walked on was unforgiving and he felt distate for the impersonal enviorment. but right now he chose to ignore all of thoes things, and only focus on the one he was losing.

     Kris and Tao have known eachother for as long as they can rember, and loved eachother for as long as they can rember. It was like they were made for eachother, but Tao would try to stay away from Kris because he knew that he was going to die and he didnt want the other to get hurt. Kris didnt care that Tao was dying he wanted to be with him before all his happiness would dissaper.

     Tao slept most of the time, but when he was awake he would just stare at Kris letting the tears escape from his eyes. Tao wasn't scared to die but he was affraid to to leave his love behind in this cruel world. Kris never allowed Tao to speak becaue he wanted him to save his strength.

Kris was sitting watching Tao sleep, Tao opened his eyes and Kris walked up to him smiling.

"K-Kris" Tao started.

Shh save your energy.

Kris i love you so much, promise me that you will carry on because i hate to see you see you sad...The tought of me leaving you like this not being able to hug or kiss you me s-so s-ad, i love you but you need to stay strong i know you will. you have to. Kris stood there tears falling from his eyes, he new this was the the last time he would see Tao, hear him, and feel him. Tao stared at Kris smiled...one tear escaping his eye,then it was finshed,it was all over.Kris leaned in to kiss him but when he did he no longer felth warmth, but coldness.

One week after Tao's death, his mother gave him a letter that tao had written and Kris read it:

Dear Kris,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 By the time your reading this im already gone,I miss and love you so much. Every time you miss me just close your eyes,take a breath and put your hand on your chest you will hear my heart beating.Dont worry about me, I'll be waiting right here for the moment when you can once agian hold me in your arms.

                                    Goodbuy for now, TAO

 

A/N: well hope you liked it sorry for its shortness haha Well comment, tell me what you think and up-vote if you wann and I LOVE YOU MY BAES <333333