Episode 2-Apartment 11

Cupid,Moon Jongup

"Hello!We are here!!!And we broug...'

"CAKEEEEEEE!!!!!!!'"Daehyun rudely interrupted,throwing himself at YoungJae,who was really,hella confused.

"Ehem,what this homoual couple want to say is hello."Zelo coughed with blonde hair.

"Well Zelo is depressed because ummm..."Daehyun scrispered(scream\whispered).

"Just effin come in"Jongup shouted at the trio and just then opposite his apartment was Himchan,Kim Himchan?THE HIMCHAN.In PYJAMAS.pink pyjamas.

The trio scuffled like mice,as YoungJae placed the delicious strawberry cake on the coffee table.

"Okay,so you see,you know Oh Sehun right,the maknae of the group EX-"Youngjae began to explain as Zelo interrupted

"HES HANDSOME.OH SEHUN IS EFFIN BEAUTIFUL.WONDERFUL,HE LIKES BUBBLE TEA.AWESOME"

"No comment"Daehyun stated hugging the beloved cake.

As Daehyun said this,Zelo pulled out his phone and pressed 'Albums' and pressed the album that said "Sehunnie" and flicked through his 700 photos of On Sehun.

"SEE WE BOTH LIKE TO DYE OUR HAIRS AND IM YOUNGER THAN HIM"Zelo shouted dancing on the table and singing one of EXO's songs.

While this was happening,Jongup was crying as his best friend broke his favourite water bottle that had Himchan's fingerprint on it.Daehyun was whispering that was audible,in Youngjae's ear that had to with it and Youngjae being cute.Zelo was now crying and kissing the picture of Sehun on his phone.Seriously.Picking himself up,with the broken piece of water bottle with Himchan's fingerprint on it.

"You know Sehun is in my dance class righttt" Jongup said cutting the beautiful cake.

"REALLY.TAKE ME THERE."

"Nah,I won't" Jongup said stealing a strawberry from the cake.

"HYUNG.WHY U. NO SARANG ME.U LOVE. ME.SARANG ME"

"Just so you know,Sehun is older than me I think."

"I don't care" 

Daehyun stood up and jumped onto Youngjae kissing him passionately as Mama Jongup covered Zelo's eyes and pulled the picture of Sehun to Zelo's face.

Locking the door of Apartment 11,Jongup pulled Zelo to the Hair Salon,which had his cousin Hyoyeon working there.

"HELLO NOONA"Jongup shouted seeing her dyeing someone's hair rainbow,which happened to be Oh Sehun.

"Oh.Hello Sehun-ah"Jongup added,taking to see a glance of Zelo,who was right now drooling and love struck eyes.Cupid alright.

"Jongup-ah,what are you doing here?Nice toy you have there.Let me see.You owe me bubble tea from the previous dance competition"

"Hyoyeon-ah,is Jongin here?"Jongup asked not seeing Hyoyeon's cousin at all.He knew that Sehun was not to be reminded of Jongin by some freak breakup they had,but Zelo had already fainted.

"Not today.At his friend's house"

"Can you dye my friend's hair rainbow please?"