Episode 1-TS High

Cupid,Moon Jongup

It was the stupid green and black tie that annoyed him,as well as the fact that his best friend and him were stuck in a stupid closet,just so Bang Yongguk wouldn't find Zelo.Zelo,his best friend ever since pre-school.As well as YoungJae and Dickhyun Daehyun.Zelo,an hyper active boy,with pink hair was also the youngest,as well the tallest.Daehyun has brown hair,and as well being erted(well only to YoungJae) was *cough cough* a good singer.He was probably the dumbest  idiotic one out of them.While YoungJae was the smartest,best at electronics,a great singer and also the kindest.

Moon Jongup.Was.In.L.O.V.E with Kim Himchan.There was no doubt about it.Shout it to the west and shout it to the east.

'And that is why C=8,do you understand children?Now next,question,I assume you have done this and ah,Mr.Jongup can you please explain Question.9?'

Sh-.Oh wait,no swearing in this fanfic.Ummm...Lemme see,Ummm,7 times by 9 eq-.

By then,YoungJae had slipped a piece of paper under his arm,which in bold(which was obviously Daehyun's handwriting,MOON JONGUP+KIM HIMCHAN=LOVE.Oh wow,thanks Daehyun.Oh yes,thank you YoungJae,you have saved me from Ms.Lee's doom.

"It's umm,19" he stated while muttering a thanks to YoungJae,what would he do without his lovely friend.

<(¬_¬<) o<(¬_¬<) (>0o0)>==============O

It was a lovely afternoon,and Jongup was eating.Daehyun was,ehem,sealing lips with YoungJae,while Zelo was being attacked with pick up lines by Bang Yongguk.And oh,Kim Himchan was taking yet another selfie,seriously,even though Himchan had hundreds of followers,he would comment on every picture and would like every post on Instagram,yet now he was attacked with requests on kik.

'Can you please tell me if Minho like me?'A girl,for goodness sake,he liked boys,ok and Minho.Wait is there a Minho in this school,oh wait no.

"Is there even a Minho in this school?" he asked a little too stupidly?Well,he had to admit the girl was ugly.She a nice bob,that was dyed a fuchsia.And as well as having her skrirt shorter than normal,and her her top two buttons undone,she was hideous.

Now you see,Jongup's smart remark left this girl crying and left.All in a day's work Moon Jongup.

<(¬_¬<) o<(¬_¬<) (>0o0)>==============O

 

Himchan sleeps and he gets easily jealous when he see Yongguk around Zelo.He also plays with a magic wand,from the school's Secret Santa and compalins a lot.Kim Himchan is a coffee addict and likes cheeseburgers.He also has a blodd type of O.

Jongup might sound like a stalker but he is not,as a) Himchan tells these facts on his blog and b) he is Cupid.He is not supposed to fall in love.He was answering questions and asking people because hE Is cUpID.The principal was making a wonderful speech on the upcoming talent quest on which school can come first.SM High always comes first with their girl groups,Girl's Generation,f(x) and boy groups TVXQ,SHINee and Super Junior.But for five years,continuosly SM would win.Sometimes,YG would win or JYP.Sometimes Polaris,FNC and Cube.But never TS,only once with their great duos and SECRET.But there was a rumour that they wold place in  a new group.And so would the rest.

"Contnuing on,SM are placing in EXO,JYP-GOT7,YG-2NE1,CUBE-4MINUTE,Polaris-Ladies Code and FNC-CNBLUE.This year,we are going to win with a new hip-hop group,TS Performing Arts High will win.Now this is a surprise for you and the members,but will have decided carefully.Introducing the members of B.A.P!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'We have the leader and rapper,Bang Yongguk!'

Jongup was hoping he wouldn't be in this as BangYongguk had tried many ways to kiss him.Bu even though,he would earn a truckload of momey,he did not want to do this.Or maybe he would like this,he did not know.

'The visual,face and ulzaang,sub-vocal,Kim Himchan!'

It was no doubt Himchan would make it,as he was blushing along the way to the stage,while roars,shouts and claps filled his ears.He definitely had to make it in.Hopefully.

'Lead Vocalist,Jung Daehyun!'

Now in B.A.P,we have two,gross,disgusting erts.Nice.

'Lead Vocalist,and how could we miss Yoo YoungJae!"

If YoungJae made it in,he could too.

'Now we're giving the maknae to go before the next one,Rapper,Main Dancer and Maknae,Zelo!'

Zelo made it.YoungJae.Zelo.Daehyun.Himchan.

'Now please give a drumroll to -

His heart was pounding as the principal changed his cards and screamed 

'Moon Jongup,Sub-Vocal and Lead Dancer!'

Ok,that was a surprise.He was dragging his feet to the stage and shaking the old man's hand.

'B.A.P will take the world with 'Warrior',and also they have to think of a catchphrase,dances and other things in three months!Good Luck Boys!'

<(¬_¬<) o<(¬_¬<) (>0o0)>==============O

'So how do you feel,about three months with HIimchan,huh?'Daehyun raised his eyebrows while he was crying in pain from YoungJae's slap.

'Don't Daehyunnie,he isn't that popular you know,Himchan is like an idol or something in this school.People would die just to see that guy twerk.'

'I think we should tell Himchan that Yongguk wants him on a date,then there's Jongup holding flowers and saying' Will you go out with me Kim Himchan?'That's perfect.'Zelo added.

'Frick no,I like the Yongguk idea,but Himchan likes him right so,get Jongup in a room,na-'

Then Jongup had just slapped the Jung Daehyun,because he is not going going for the whole world to see,as they brought a confused YoungJae to another room,because YoungJae is still innocent.

'Fine,I got it!We bring Himchan to a room.And there's Jongup stuck between ropes,looking y and handsome,but not as good-looking at this y piece of life,and then we place cat ears and a tail on him and the innocent Jongup goes 'Help me' 'Daehyun stated as drew a picture,so he could explain the procedure.

'As much as I would like to hear about your ual fantasies about Yoo YoungJae,I think going with Zelo's idea is best'he added as he dashed to bring Daehyun's boyfriend back to their discussion.

A confused YoungJae decided to shout(sort of) "How about we just let Jongup confess like anyone else?'

'No way Jae!Himchan would just say no!KIm Himchan likes Bang Yongguk!It's a BangHim!Unless,you make  this piece of ugliness,smexy,then Himchan will say yes to Jongup!'Daehyun squealed as YoungJae gave a slight pout,which Daehyun kissed away.

'I think,doing Daehyun and my ideas are best,we invite Hmchan do the dance studios and Jongup is in the middle of dancing,showing his abs and muscles and  the,Himchan falls in love.Done.Stage 1'Zelo added as he began to poke Jongup's stomach.Yes,all in a day's embarassment of Cupid,Moon Jongup.