Start

Road To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were both 13 years old when they first met in a middle school somewhere in Los Angeles, Califonia. One is an introvert, the other is an extrovert. One enjoys studying, the other enjoys partying. One is a nerd, one is a queenka. Their personal differences was rather high, higher than Petronas Towers or any other towers on earth. On whatever circumstances, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung and Jessica Jung Sooyeon wouldn't fit in with each other. But because of a certain event, in a spur of a moment, the two of them became good friends. They would eat lunch together, study together, hang out together and even bathe together. Now on their final year as middle school students, their bond has become deeper and the two of them became bestfriends through thick and thin.

"Tiff~" Jessica called out with such tone hoping to get her bestfriend's attention. It never failed to do so as Tiffany stopped on whatever she is doing to turn around and flashed an eye-smile to her bestfriend who is calling her.

"Hey uhm now that I've caught your attention, I just want to ask if would like to be my date on the upcoming Senior's Ball." One more fact about Jessica, she was rather bold and says whatever that pops in her mind.

"Your date huh~?" Although Tiffany has feelings for her bestfriend and is actually happy Jessica asked her to be her date at the ball, she couldn't risk ruining Jessica's reputation knowing that people will make fun of her once she is seen on the ball with a nerd like her. She wouldn't that happening. All of her worries seemed to vanish when Jessica spoke.

"If you're thinking about ruining my reputation then you're not. On the other hand, I don't mind my reputation being ruined if that's only to make you mine" she held Tiffany's hand and looked straight into her eyes making Tiffany confused.

"E-Eh?"

"What I really want to say is...I asked you to become my date because...I-I" Jessica was shuttering and Tiffany could clearly see it. Knowing that this conversation of theirs will not go anywhere, Tiffany took a deep breath and gathered all the courage she had to tell her inner feelings towards her bestfriend.

"I love you. I have always been Tiffany. Will you be my girl?" before Tiffany could utter those three magical words, Jessica beat her to it. Without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter