Finished

I Kissed My Best Friend

   The lunch bell rang and I always head to the park to eat. Today was a nice day. The sky was clear and the sun was bright. 
    I walked out the two school doors and walked on the sidewalk with my backpack on my one shoulder. Soon enough I arrived the park. 
    It had swings and a picnic table made out of wood. There was also a water fountain. It was beautiful. 
    I walked over to the fountain and sat on the ledge, set my backpack next to my feet, and took out my lunch that I bought. 
    I bought salad, chips, and a bottle of water. I ate my salad and chips. I didn't finish my water, so I put it in my backpack. 
    Lunch wasn't done until 30 more minutes, so I decided to go on the swings. I didn't go high though. Just enough for my feet to touch the ground the whole time. 
    All of a sudden I got startled by someone covering my eyes with their hands. 
    "Guess who this is." Just by the way they talked, I could tell they were smiling. 
    "Uhh....... Hm........" I put my finger on my bottom lip and made a thinking face. He laughed. I know that laugh from anywhere! 
    I put my hands over the person's hands and quickly took them off my eyes. I turned around and hugged them tightly.
    "Chen! How did you know I was here?" I tilted my head in confusion. He smiled. His smile is the best smile ever! 
    Yes. I will admit it. Chen was my first crush and still is. I love everything about him. I always wanted to be more than friends, but I know he thinks of me as a friend. Nothing more............
    "I followed you." He said straight out. 
    "Chen!" I lightly hit him. "This place was supposed to be a secret! Where I can have time to be alone." I made pouting face. He just kept on smiling.  
    "I'm sorry. I was just wondering where you head off every day at lunch. I mean yeah I have other people to hangout with, but I rather be with you." 
He smiled. Oh goodness! Stop smiling. I can't focus! 
     "Really? You rather hangout with me than the rest of your friends? Why?"
    "Because you make me smile all the time. See like what your doing to me right now. Not just anyone can make me smile." He just kept smiling, but I'm not even doing anything. 
    "Chen. I'm just talking to you."
    "Yes I know." We heard the bell ring and all of a sudden I felt Chen's soft lips on mine. I was shocked. He broke away from the kiss. 
    "Come on Y/N! We don't want to be late for the next class!" He ran towards the school. I couldn't move, but a couple seconds latter I got back to my senses. 
    I grabbed my backpack and walked back to the school. The rest of the school day I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. My best friend. No! My first crush kissed me!

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovelies! What do you think?

My ultimate bias. •^•  

Please comment down bellow and subscribe.