Plotlines // Boys

❝ Ⓚⓘⓝⓖⓢ & Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝⓢ ❞ ~ Apply now

 ❝ The Kings ❞


 

 

❝ The Bully ❞

Jaejoong_cropped.jpg
Rank: 1 Most Known For: Bullying and cheating at game Description:He is a cocky boy. He is the son of a Lawyer, and he is majoring in Business. People are more afraid of him, then like him. But deep inside there is a sweet side of him.

 

 

❝ The Athlete ❞

 

tumblr_mxahzz2i3e1riav2to1_500.jpg
Rank: 2 Most Known For: His Athletic flare, and his beautiful face Description:He is the number 1 athlete at school, and you can catch him weight lifting on his spare time. He is the sun of a Resort owner. He wants to go pro with his sport. He is cocky, and rebellious.

 

 

❝ The Bad Boy ❞

large.png
Rank: 3 Most Known For: Him being late for class and his bad style. Description: he is a mean acting teen, and doesn't like to be ignored. He is the son of the Chairman, his sister is a girl in the queens. He is unsure about what he should Major in. He is Stubborn and arrogant.

 

 

❝ The Band's Maknae ❞

tumblr_mrawe5o5Kf1rex2xgo3_500.png
Rank:4 Most Known For: Singing, and modeling Description:He is Part of a Band name (RedSkins). He is the son of a Producer. He is Majoring in Performing Arts. He do alot of aygeo, and is exaggerative.

 

 

❝ The Changed Man ❞

photo309011.jpg
Rank: 5 Most Known For: He use to have a bad past (you come up with it) Description:He had a bad past, but he tries to make up for it. and tries to change it. He is the father of a loan shark. He is majoring in engineering. He is a wise-, and likes to try new things.