Plotlines // Girls

❝ Ⓚⓘⓝⓖⓢ & Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝⓢ ❞ ~ Apply now

     The Queens

 

 

 


 The Love Idealist

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK0qlSToqILyNX3ECV6hH
Rank:1  Most Known For: Laughing, and Nice Body Description:She is her own popular to a certain extent. Daughter of the Top Doctor, and is Majoring in Performing Arts, but her dad wants her to take after him. She is Stubborn, and is loved by people at school.

 

 

❝ The Model 

f3174e58c17759936a840837d29913ca.png

 

Rank: 2 Most Known For: Pretty Face and Grades Description:She is an honor student, and a part time model. She is majoring in Political Science. She wants to be a Lawyer. She is the Daughter of one of the top lawyers. She is confident and doesn't like to lose.

 

 

❝ The Happy Virus 

large.jpg
Rank: 3 Most Known For: Throwing Parties and Happy mood Description: She is the school journalist and is majoring in Photography. She wants to producer for a drama when she gets older. She is the daughter of a News Anchor. She is exciting person, and can make someone happy if she tried.

 

 

❝ The Innocent Lamb 

large.jpg
Rank: 4 Most Known For: Nice person and shy girl Description:She is majoring in business. She is the daughter of the Chairman, along with her brother that is one of the kings. She is of understanding Nature, and is quiet.

 

 

❝ The Fashion Fanic 

tumblr_m4xsscMZ7V1rvnikwo1_500.jpg
Rank: 5 Most Known For: style, and telling the truth. Description:She is a fashion crazy girl is up to date with all the latest fashion. She is the daughter of a fashion company, and decided to continue it for her mom. She is Majoring in Fashion. She is honest and show-off