The day before prom ..

Please Come Back ( You Are The Only One & My Life Was Gone Sequel )

Song: ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzlTQwJmP1E )

==========================================================================================

 

 

Minhee's POV

 

3 months had passed. Days are so quick. I have 5 more months to be with my 'real friends' before getting married. I already told my mom about what Minwoo did to me, insted of canceling the wedding. She said that i  have to understand him. Ugh, i will try everything just to stop that wedding. I hate him; really. I thought he really loves me, but he cheated on me. I was now near the gate of our school. While i was walking i saw minwoo, walking on the opposite side. He was with his friends. He looked at me and stopped. I saw the looked in his eyes, that he was sorry for what he did. I walked past him and now, he didn't stopped me. I smirked then goes in the gate. 

 

 

I was in our room. The teacher was not there yet. While girls are chatting and boys are shouting. I sighed in relief. Jinyoung notice it, then he sit next to me. He put his hand on the desk then placed his chin on his bare hands. Jinyoung looked at me. "Are you going to attend prom?" he asked me. I shooked my head. He sitted straight. "Why?" He arch his eyebrow. "I-i don't have a partner yet." i mumbled then looked away 'cause of embarassment.  "But you already have a dress, right?" He asked me. I nodded. He smiled "Then i can be your partner." You looked at him and he winked. You blushed madly and he notice it. He giggled then pinched your pink cheeks. "Your so cute when you are blushing" He teased. You hide yourself on the back of your back then you heard him laughed. Ugh he's making me embarassed. The teacher suddenly came and looked at your side. "Stop hiding Ms. Shin, i'm here." She walked to her chair then sitted. You quickly pulled your bag out of your face then you heard your classmate giggling. You sighed. I hoped this day will finished early. School ended early so that students can get ready for tomorrow prom. Jinyoung,baro,sandeul,cnu,gongchan and junhyung left already to buy their outfit. Hyuna and Jessica came over to you. "So who's the luckiest guy in the prom?" Hyuna asked me. "I-i'ts J-jinyoung" I stuttered. I saw them smirked. "Why are you always smirking like that?" I asked them. They looked to each other then glanced at me. "Nothing" they jump while running. "MINHEE IS JINYOUNG'S PARTNER" Jessica shouted. Then people started gossiping around me. I looked at Hyuna and Jessica. I saw them hi-five. I smirked then ran to them. "DO YOU KNOW JUNG JESSICA HAS A CRUSH ON CHA SUN WOO A.K.A BARO!" I shouted. Jessica looked at me with big eyes. She placed her hand on my mouth to make me stop but i already finished. "Y-yah, how could you say that out loud?" Jessica pouted. "Because you make me humiliated" I smiled. "Don't worry baro is not here, he won't know" I turned and walked away. "She can be crazy sometimes" Hyuna said. "I heard that" I looked back then smirked. "But that was true" I turned around then started humming.Tomorrow is going to be a big day..