Tingling Feeling

Tingling Feeling

Anyeonghaseyo everyone. I’m Minra. Park Minra. And I am here to tell you my story, love story about me. About how much I love the feeling when I am with my boyfriend. Maybe you have been felt the same feeling like me when you’re with your boyfriend. Yes, that feeling, that tingling feeling.

Well, my boyfriend…. I guess you know who he is. He is Park Junjin. Yes, he was a member of shinhwa. That shinhwa. Ah, in case you curious, we’re not sharing the same blood. Just in case you wonder why we have same surname. Hmmm… that’s a long story about how we met before. Maybe I’ll tell you later, not in here. Because now, I’ll tell you about how much love I have for him.

 

It was a sunny morning, as long as I remember when we made promise to meet at our favourite café to spent time together during lunch time. I’m so excited about this meeting. Of course, because it’s our first meeting again after two weeks. He’s so busy now with his group for preparing the next new album, it’s hard for us to meet. For the last two weeks we just can contact each other through our phone. I am excited enough to spent more than an hour to chose what will I wear for this date kekeke~

The weather was so nice until I get in to bus. It’s start raining, just a light rain, but still indeed it was a rain. But I feel relieved since I always bring my umbrella along with me, for unexpected weather like this. You know what? I guess other people on the bus wondering if I’m crazy or not since I can’t stop smiling from ear to ear. How can I keep my happy feeling when I am really really happy and excited to meet my boyfriend again? Just how?

It’s only take 20 minutes from my house the café. When I get off from the bus, it was still raining, so I decided to take shelter on the bus stop for a while. As I standing there, I saw a little girl sat on the edge of the bench as starring the sky. She was a cute girl, and I guess she doesn’t bring any umbrella with her so she can’t get home. I feel bad for her, so I decided to ask her if it was true or not. After I ask her, she just nodded her head, so what I guess was true. I handed my umbrella to her, tell her to take my umbrella with her and go home. We just can’t leave a little girl alone in bus stop to wait for raining stop, right? She was refuse it at first, but I insist. I tell her that my destination was near from here, so it was no problem if I don’t use any umbrella. But that was true, the café was only 3 minutes walking from here. Then she thank me as smiling cutely, and I give her a smile back before I start running to the café with my hand covering my head.

As I arrived at the café, my clothes was wet, but not that soaked I guess since it’s only a light rain. I look around the café, and found Junjin sit at the corner playing his phone. When I saw him, I feel like the world stop turning, I was so happy to see him sat there. I start walking to his table, but she didn’t see me since he so serious with his phone. I pull a seat in front of him and sit down there. then he look at me, I was expecting a smile from him, but what I get was his shocked face. And he start nagging me about how can I get wet on my clothes. I tell him that I didn’t bring umbrella with me, but he keep nagging on me and telling how careless I am to not bring any umbrella along with me.

I saw worries in his face, I hear caring from what he say. I was so happy. I just love to see his worries face to me because it show me how care he was to me. Kekeke~ I just smile as I heard his nag. Than I start talking “Jin-ah I was fine. It was okay for me, my clothes was not that soak, it was just a light rain anyway and I won’t got fever because of that”. He stopped talking, he just staring at me with his warm gaze, “I just don’t want you to get sick Minra-ah, you know how worried I was if you get sick”. “Here, take my coat with you..” as he say that, he standing and walking towards me, put his coat around my shoulder and hug me. He caress my shoulder as he say “don’t catch a cold, don’t catch a cold…” aah how I miss his hug and worry like this, his hug was giving me a tingling feeling in my heart. I just miss him so much I guess.

He back to his seat, we start talking about each other, about us. About how was the work going for him, and how was for me. We spent time with giving each other a smile, a warm gaze, caress each other hand, and holding it together. We tell how much we miss each other, and keep telling sorry because we rarely can meet this days. Not to forget we keep telling each other to take care our health.

But there was nothing like forever, right? It’s time for us to parting again. He need to go back to the company to continue the rehearsal for the album. He telling me that he would drive me to my home. I agreed straightaway and nodded my head excitedly. He chuckled after see my response like that. Aah, I love to hear his chuckled. As we start walking out from the café, he held my hand, tightly. Guide me to his car. He opened the car door for me, allow me to get in first with his gentle gestures.

Along the road to my home, we talk about anything again. And as we talk, I stole a sight of his face, to admire his eyes, his nose his mouth. To admire the way he talk, the way he laugh. Yes, I miss him that much I guess. It’s only take a while for us to arrived at my home.  We arrived already, but I keep sit on his car, not want to move an inch to get out from the car. I just wonder why we don’t caught by a traffic jam before so I could spend more time with him. He starring at me again, “Minra-ah, I’m sorry if I was so busy these days, and hard to meet you and take you out like this. Just endure it for the next days, okay? I promise you we would go to some vacation after our album was done, so we could spent time together for long time. I promise you and I’m sorry” he said. I keep remain to silent, I don’t know what to say, but I nodded to what he said. And suddenly, he pull me into his arm, he hug me for a long time. “you don’t have an idea about how much I miss you actually, Minra-ah”, I smiled at his words, “you don’t had an idea about me too, Jin-ah” then he release his hug, and kissed my forehead. His kiss, that kiss, I feel there was some butterflies flying in my tummy when he kissed me. It was so amazing, and I start thinking to thank God for gave me such a lovely boyfriend like him.

After a while a get off from his car. Tell him to go to the company safely, take care of his health. And we keep telling each other to call at night. I smiled and wave my hand at him. He start leaving my home, and I keep standing as I watched his car moving along the road.

We spent a little time together today, but I was so happy to meet him again like this. I keep remembering the kiss before, the kiss that give me such a feeling. Then I get my phone from my bag and start texting him, “Jin-ah,thanks for today, and I love you”.